✿NINE✿

[150218] OKAY SO WANNA ONE JUST WON 4 AWARD YESTERDAY AND IM SO PROUD OF THEM! They deserve all 4 awards and I couldn't be more happier for them. Also they're having a comeback in early march with the song title called 'Gold' which i am so pumped about! ahhhhhh

Lower caps intended

Current rank; 8

As days past, the competition grew more and more competitive as all of them wants to fight their way up to the top 15 and try their best to stay in the competition. They had their first elimination and it was truly heart wrenching and terrifying. Thankfully, ara had made it through the first elimination at the 6th place which took her by surprise because she didn't expect to be that high at all.

Park jihoon manage to catch the national producer's attention and save them in his heart that he is now at the first place following by Samuel who got number two and Yoon Jisung in the third place. Many girls contestants were eliminated during the first elimination which is surprising. There are not even that many girls who participate at the first place.

For the next performance, boa had informed all the trainees that it will be divided to three groups which are rap, dance and vocal. This is to bring out each trainees personal ability and to showcase it to the national producers.

Ara planned to join the vocal group because her ability in singing and reaching high notes are surely something to be proud of. There ara 5 songs to choose from and because she's in the top 10, she gets to choose the song that her heart desire freely before the rest of the trainees who are below her.

The song that are given to the vocal groups are If It Is You by Jung Seunghwan, Amazing Kiss by BoA, Miracle In December by Exo, Untitled, 2014 by G-Dragon and Playing With Fire by Blackpink.

Ara step out as soon Daniel went into the little section where they will picked the song that they wanted to perform. Ara stood there infront of boa, looking at her choices of songs for a minute before entering the small section that daniel just went into.

When she entered the place, there is a small table with cardboards that has the song choices name on it. She didn't know whether to pick miracle in December or untitled 2014 because both of that song are one of her favourite.

She decided to take the untitled,2014 by G-dragon because that song reminds her of her father in a way and she would like to sing the song for her father. Ara take one of the cardboard cut that has Untitled,2014 written on it and went into a small room where the trainees that are higher ranked than her are now waiting.

As soon as she steps into the room, a line has already been formed in the Get Ugly group. All The trainees that went in before here had chosen the same song which is get ugly except for yoon jisung. He is standing on the....

Untitled, 2014 group line.

"What song did you picked?" Jihoon ask her as soon as she step into the room. She's hiding the cardboard cut behind her so that they couldn't see what song she picked. She decided to troll them by walking slowly toward the get ugly group and smirking at them.

"Are you serious? You're in this group too?" Samuel look at her, shocked at how many people had picked the same song. Ara didn't reply but continue to walk towards them.

Daniel who is now smiling widely at the sight of ara walking toward his group, open his arm widely to welcome ara in a hug. She run into daniel's embrace but quickly break it and took the cardboard out and show it to them, grinning.