✿TEN✿

Lower caps intended

Current rank; 7

Today, all the contestants are given a free day where they could do whatever they want. Ara wanted to go shopping for some new clothes and she invited daehwi, but daehwi was feeling under the weather and youngmin had gladly offer to accompany ara so they went to the city together.

Ara met a lot of fans at the city and they were all super sweet, saying that they're a big fan of her and compliment her. She's very grateful to have so many people supporting her.

After she went back to her dorm, nobody was there except for ha-ram who is surprisingly not on her phone. She's writing something on the pd101 diary.

"Hey ha-ram." Ara greeted her. Ha-ram didn't even bother to look up but said hi back.

"Where did you go?" Ha-ram suddenly ask, trying to start a conversation but her eyes are still focusing on the diary.

"Well i went to the city with youngmin and we bought some clothes."

"Youngmin?" Ha-ram finally look at ara, locking gaze with her. "Uhm yeah. Why?" Ara breaks the eye contact because it's making her uncomfortable. She decides to take all the clothes she just bought and neatly put it in her closet.

"Are you close with him?" Ha-ram asked curiously. She almost looks jealous. Ara knows that ha-ram kind of fancy youngmin after youngmin told her that ha-ram tries to flirt him.

"Yeah, we've known each other for almost 2 years since we're from the same entertainment company." Ara reply flatly not daring to make eye contact with ha-ram. Something about her makes ara uncomfortable and she's pretty scary. Not raejin or jaehwan kind of scary but really scary.

"Why didn't you just go shopping with zhiying? I thought you're obsessed with her." Ha-ram said saltily. Ara didn't respond since she doesn't want to anger ha-ram more so she just continue to put her clothes in the closet.

Ha-ram sighed very loudly and ara could hear ha-ram walking up to her. Haram grab ara's shoulder and aggressively pull her so that ara is now facing directly at haram. "answer me." She said sternly.

"Im sorry but why does it bother you that i went out with youngmin?" Ara brush haram's hands off her as she is getting kinda annoyed at haram.

"It bothers me to see how freely you throw yourself to the Male contestants and I don't want youngmin to surround himself with girls like you." Ha-ram reply with a wicked smile across her face. She's looking straight into ara's eyes and raise one of her eyebrows up.

"Excuse me?"

"I actually feel sorry for jinyoung, crushing on a... whore. Better tell him that the girl he's crushing on even slept with her own best friend." She smirks.

"Firstly, just because i have a lot of male friends doesn't mean i am a whore and i sleep with each and everyone of them. Second, in fact i've never even slept with anybody in my whole entire life so call me what you want but don't spread false and nasty information about me." Ara is being dead serious. She hates being accused of doing stuff that she never did. Who doesn't?