✿SIXTEEN✿

Lower caps intended

Current Rank
1. Kang Daniel
2. Park Jihoon
3. Byun Eunara
4. Ha Sungwoon
5. Bae Jinyoung
6. Kim Samuel
7. Mai Zhiying
8. Park Woojin
9. Kim Raejin
10. Kim Jonghyun
11. Ong Seongwoo
12. Yoon Jisung
13. Lee Daehwi
14. Lee Saeya (Lisa)
15. Hwang Minhyun
16. Kang Dongho
17. Kim Jaehwan
18. Maiko Katori
19. Ahn Hyeongseob
20. Choi Minki
21. Yoo Seonho
22. Im Youngmin
23. Kim Jaeon
24. Joo Haknyeon
25. Jung Sewoon
26. Lai Guanlin

"Which song do you like better?" Jinyoung suddenly asked me while i was focusing on raejin who is putting her picture on the main rapper of hands on me position.

"Honestly, I prefer hands on me. You?" I said, still focusing on the next trainee, woojin who moved raejin's Picture to the sub rap 3 and put his on the main rapper. We are now choosing our own positions for the final performance.

I did not worry too much about which position i get since im in rank 3 so i can pick whichever position my heart desire; which is of course, the main vocal.

Eventhough daniel and jihoon can clearly move my name, I doubt they will since I believe that they will both pick a rap position.

"Hands on me too. It gives out a very sexy vibe and don't you girls like sexy concept? I'd catch more of the national producer's attention with my sexiness." Jinyoung reply freely. Bae jinyoung himself said that.

I move my full attention toward him not believing that this is the same bae jinyoung who kept looking at the floor during practice and never talk to any of the girls trainees except for me.

"Woah where did you get all this confidence from?" I raised my eyebrow at him and shoot him a weird look.

He just shrug as the corner of his mouth lifted up a bit. "Is it weird to say that you made me this way?" He finally reply after an awkward silence.

"Hm?"

"I don't know why but after knowing you, my confidence just boost up. I have no idea why but it just does." Jinyoung try to explain as best as he could with all seriousness.

"Well then maybe you should always be by my side so you don't have to keep staring at the floor anymore." I reply with a wink.

"Of course, why would i want to look at the floor when i could just look at you." He winked at the end of his sentence. I swear my heart is going to burst if he keep doing this.

"You're so cheesy, Oh my god. Pizza Hut called, they want their cheeses back." I rolled my eyes and look away to hide the fact that i am blushing.

"Ehem ehem! Can this two lovebirds stop flirting with each other and focus? Bae jinyoung how many times do i have to call you out? It's your turn."

Jinyoung look at boa in surprise and walk in a fast pace while looking down on the floor. Hm confidence much bae jinyoung?

Without any hesitation, he put his picture at the sub vocal 4 for hands on me which didn't surprise me at all.

After jinyoung had finished picking his position, sungwoon comes out and he seems to have a hard time choosing which song and position he truely wants. He then decided to put his picture on the sub vocal 1 for hands on me.