✿THIRTEEN✿

Hi i just wanted to say that (maybe) most of the chapter will be written in ara's pov so yeah just lettin' you guys know :))

Lower caps intended

Ara's pov

Current rank; ??

Its the elimination day again, the day where everyone's not looking forward for. Even after going through this before and ended up in a pretty high rank, i still feel a bit scared and challenged by all the trainees.

I entered the shoot with daehwi, woojin, youngmin and donghyun together. The producer had told all of the trainees to strike a pose after walking into the large room. Daehwi told me to strike a funny and weird pose and i did exactly that.

When we stood at the place where we are supposed to strike a pose, daehwi, woojin, donghyun and youngmin did a weird pose with their body and hands with a straight face.

I didn't know what to do, and without thinking properly, i lay on the floor while facing to the camera with my left hand behind my neck. I did the signature korean's heart with my right hand's finger and wink my eye.

The trainees who had entered before us laughed at how stupid we look and some even shouted 'so cute!'. I get up and we bow down together before walking up to the seat with our names on it. My chair is between daehwi and donghyun so i sat there and felt awkward because both of them is bigger than me.

When all of the trainees has finally entered the room and taken their seats, boa came to the room looking as beautiful as before. She came in with a huge smile across her face.

"Im so happy to be back here again and congratulations to each and everyone of you for performing so well yesterday. I am super proud. I wish all of you could stay here but that's not how it works and there will only be 40 of you who can continue fighting for the top 15." She speaks into the microphone while scanning her eyes through the crowd of trainees in front of her.

She began calling all the top 40 immediately after finishing her little speech. I didn't have that much expectation nor do i know what rank i was in this couple of weeks. I just want to stay in the competition and hopefully debut with the rest of the top 15 but i never really care what rank i got.

After boa had announced until top 10, I started to doubt myself. I didn't actually expect to be in the top 11 after what happened with me and haram so i start to question myself about me staying in the competition.

11. Kim Jaehwan

10. Kang Daniel

9. Ong seongwoo

One by one they got called by boa and after they had taken their seat on top of the rank seating, my heartbeat started to beat faster and faster. Me, daehwi and youngmin still haven't been called yet while donghyun and woojin had already sat on the 22 and 14 seats.

When woojin got called, he accidentally ignored youngmin who stood up to congratulate him which made everyone in the room laughed at how awkward youngmin was. But woojin get back down from the stage and hug youngmin in apology. The room filled with laughter for a moment before going back to the serious atmosphere.