✿SEVEN✿

Lower caps intended

Current rank; 6

All of the trainees are now sitting together in their training room accompanied by BoA who is standing right infront of their own eyes, looking beautiful as always as they're all watching the first episode of produce 101 that has been aired yesterday. Two weeks ago was one of the biggest day in ara's life since they got to performed Nayana for the first time infront of billions of people who are watching them through the tv and about a week ago, ara had manage to get into a couple of news and she had gain alot of popularity just like her bestfriend, daehwi.

Of course daehwi had become the main point of the news since he is the centre and he has gotten alot of positive feedback. But positive feedbacks also comes together with negative feedback. Some people actually said that daehwi is ugly because of the last single shot of daehwi which makes her so angry. But daehwi didn't care about those hate. He's the one who got to be the Center for Nayana anyway. Not them.

Ara was surprise to see that her own face on some of the kpop news and fan accounts on Instagram and Twitter. On the actual performance, she tried her best to try and take care of her face expression. she tried to look cool and sexy for the last part because one of the camera actually shot her single shot which she is grateful for. At first she tried to keep her face expression cool but she ended up laughing and smiling so wide from ear to ear and most of the fans has been saying that she could get from sexy to adorable in less than 0.1 seconds. That's why she got into the news. She instantly was called 'the duality angel' because fans are loving how she could turn from sexy to adorable in less than 0.1 and she has the visual of an angel.

Out of all of them. A particular guy stood out the most and has gain the most popularity out of all the trainees. Heck, he might've even beat daehwi who is the centre. His name is Park Jihoon or as well known as the wink boy. He had gained an overwhelming amount of attention and popularity because of the wink he did at the end of the performance.

During the watching produce 101 episode 1 session, ara tried to memorise some of the trainees faces and names. The whole entire episode, she had set her focus on a guy name Yoon Jisung because of how funny his reactions are. Every time the camera focus on him, he always put on a different face expression which ara finds hilarious. She also found out that the yoon jisung guy is the one who had acted out as if he got shot in the heart by ara at the first evaluation which got into episode one. The editor had edited in the scene of ara, jisung and daniel's interaction.

The editor had also edited in some of the trainees reaction to ara and she was surprised to see that alot of trainees find her attractive. The editor even put the typical flower anime thingy on ara when she walked into the set on her first day. Donghyun who sat beside her kept making a weird 'Oooo' sound that makes her blush even harder. She's not use to getting a mountain of attentions.

"Lee Daehwi please step out." BoA said and all the trainees including ara cheer out. "Since you are the Center for Nayana, you get to choose your teammates. Choose carefully."

Daehwi scan through the group of trainees thoughtfully until his eyes landed on ara. He smiled so big at ara that ara already know what he is going to do next.

"A Level. Byun Eun Ara from Brand New music." Daehwi spoke into the microphone. Ara came out and immediately and run up to daehwi and hug him before standing right beside him. He then started to call out the rest of the trainees that has picked.