✿ONE✿

Lower caps intended

Deep breath ara, deep breath.

"Hey are you ready?" Daehwi look at me with a worried expression written all over his face.

"Just let me have a minute. This is too overwhelming." I put my index finger up to ask for a moment to finally take everything in.

After the competition yesterday, we are given a day to spend our time with our families before going back to our new company as a member of Wanna One.

My family and daehwi's had planned a family gathering to celebrate the fact that both of us finally got to debut together so they invited us to a fancy restaurant where we will be having the celebration at.

My cousin from china will also be here and i am super excited to see her again since I haven't seen her in ages because of how busy she is as a famous singer in china.

"Okay! Okay! Lets go." I excitedly cheered before daehwi open the car's door and we are greeted by people who are holding their phones and cameras to take pictures of us.

Oh deer.

"ARA!!" Eunjin shouted beamingly and ran up to me when she saw me and daehwi entered the restaurant after having to gone through the crowd of people who are still outside.

I squat down and open my arms as big as i can before she came crashing into me and cling on to me like a baby bear. I pick her up and kiss her fluffy cheeks that I've missed for so long.

"Ou, when did you get heavier?" I ask her playfully. She reply with a cheeky grin that made her one dimple look visible.

"Ara my deer, i am so proud of you." My mom hug me as soon as i put eunjin down and she ran off to greet daehwi.

"Eommaa.." the moment when i buried my own face on my mom's shoulder, a few tears escaped my eyes. I've missed her and always think about this moment, the moment where i go home and tell my mom that I finally did it, every night.

"I did it eomma, i did it." My mom wipes the tears away and gave me a proud smile while nodding her head over and over again.

"I always know you would and i am so proud of you and i love you so much. Now let's just enjoy these delicious food okay?" I nod my head and walk up to daehwi's mom who look like she just finished crying.

"Hanara, Congratulations on being the Center of Wanna One and i want to thanked you for taking care of daehwi again." I told her it is nothing and that we both take care of each other at the end of the day.

"Hanara, I've missed you so much! Congratulations on getting the first place in the competition." My cousin from China, yooki did a jump attack on me while i was talking to daehwi's eomma.

"Thank you yooki!" Indeed, i've missed her too. We haven't seen each other since i was 12 but we still do keep in touch on social medias. She's a famous solo singer in china which make it even harder for us to meet each other in real life due to her busy schedule.