✿FOUR✿

Lower caps intended

One by one all the trainee that participated in the show come in and have chosen their seats. Ara felt intimidated by all of the trainees that she will be competing against because they all look talented and gorgeous. Even Daehwi who always say that he is a scary child and that everyone should be scared of him, felt intimidated by one of the contestant named kang dongho who is one of the nu'est members. Ara was so surprise when she saw four of the nu'est member participate in the competition. Daehwi kept telling ara how scary dongho is and ara can't hold back her laughter seeing her overly confident friend look scared and intimidated. It entertains her.

After all 101 trainees has entered and chosen their seats, a loud music was played very loudly that ara's heartbeat beats faster due to her nervousness about not knowing what to expect and a 'national producer representative' appeared on the huge screen in front of them. Suddenly she saw BoA coming out from the small hallway that all the trainees, including ara entered from. Ara couldnt believe her eyes when she sees BoA, she is utterly beautiful and stunning in real life. All the trainees immediately stand up and gave out a loud cheers as the one and only BoA entered. Daehwi even started to smack ara's arm a couple of time out of excitement.

She gracefully make her way up the platform and took a quick moment to take a look at all of the trainees that are standing infront of her. She smiles widely and start to speak into the microphone.

"Hello everyone, my name is BoA and i will be this year's produce 101 season 2 national producer's representative." All the trainees start to clap their hands together and cheering for BoA.
"Im so happy that i have given the chance to be the national producer's representative and it's fascinating to see all of you here in front of my bare eyes." BoA continue speaking into the microphone. All of the trainees sat down on their own seats and listen carefully to what BoA had to say. 'How can someone be this beautiful' ara speak softly to herself but of course daehwi heard her and keep nodding his head in agreement.

"As all of you are aware of this new season of produce 101, it is filled with trainees from both genders due to the unbelievable request from the fans. It was originally supposed to be all male but they change it. so i really hope that both boys and girls will use this opportunity to prove that you deserve to be here. But," Ara could feel her heartbeat skips a beat as she heard the word 'but'. It's a scary word to be heard at this point.

"Mnet has decided that in this season, there will not be 11 winners that will debut.." nobody dare to produce a single sound as they waited for BoA to finish her sentence. "But 15 talented trainees that manage to make their way up to the top 15 by grabbing the national producer's attention and heart since it is all up to them." All of them, including ara gasped in surprise. She covers her mouth which is now hanging wide so as her eyes. She just have to survive to the top 15 and her dream will come true.
"Now, its time to greet the public who will be your producers." As soon as BoA finished speaking all of the trainees stood up. "Producers, please take good care of us!" They all speak loudly in motion and then bow down together.

After the entrance and the introduction for the produce 101 training team who will be helping and guiding all of the trainees through out the show, without wasting time, they began the evaluations. A group of boys has gladly volunteer themselves to be evaluate first. After one company to another company has been evaluated, Ara realised that the judges have really high expectations and high standards for the A level which make her more nervous since all the trainees that was evaluated before her are so talented and so far none of them got to be in the A level.