{4}

Truth is I haven't been on wattpad in a while and its been kinda nice. Not constantly feeling the need to read every new chapter that was put out for a book was great. But i'm back, i'm alive. 

Some stuffs happened while I've been gone. Some good things, some bad things, but i'm not going to talk about them here. Ill keep the problems in my head for as long as I can because id bore you all to tears if I wrote them down. 

Im still homeschooled which is fun, I get to spend more time with my family, I'm still waiting for acceptance stuff to come through for a school I applied to, I moved to my dads until next term (semester) and i'm going to Disney Land Paris with my two cousins and uncle for a week. 

I like to think my life is simple. To be completely honest, its a lot simpler than it used to be, and I like the way my life is now. I've got people that love and care about me and I get to spend time with people I haven't seen in a while.

I'm planning on taking a short trip down to bournemouth to see someone so that should be fun. I have a lot of things planned for this year to be fair and i'm excited for all of them. 

I had a great Christmas for those interested, I hope you did too. I spent it with close family and a few friends. My favourite part was probably watching my two youngest cousins open their presents on Christmas morning and continuously saying thank you to Santa even though some of them were from family members. They were so happy at even the smallest things. 

Thats all im going to write for now. No doubt ill be back soon because I have A LOT of free time at the minute. 

This was just a short update thing so you know I haven't died or anything. But anyway, till next time. 

- Rachel x