Who they're jealous of

Jim -

Harvey and Ed, he sees how you interact and laugh a lot with Harvey, Ed because he's always complimenting you through riddles.

Edward -

Your students, he sees how some have been looking at you. Some have even been gifting you different items. He's also jealous of anyone that you hang out with.

Penguin -

Butch, Ed, his workers and so on. Oswald is a jealous baby, he would automatically assume things which sadden you, thinking that he didn't trust you enough but he would reassure after seeing you upset.

Jerome -

Everyone, he is a jealous man. He despised anyone that would dare themselves to touch you or even look at you. Poor of those who ever seemed like a threat because the oh, so very wonderful, Jerome Valeska, would be jealous that even decapitating them wouldn't get him satisfy.

Bruce -

Alfred, he sees how both of you enjoy different recipes which is the way you both bond. Bruce, being the teen he was, would get sassy and send Alfred off so he wouldn't distract both of you.

Victor -

Well, he trusted you. He felt as if you intimidated others away so he didn't felt the need to be jealous. Sure, they'll be one who risks it and flirts with you, that's when Victor jumps in, making the man or woman regret it.