Pregers

Lucy nervously waited for the pregnancy test to calculate results in the bathroom as she paced.

She had no idea what to do if it was positive. It's a good thing that she and Natsu are dating which is a relieve but the fact of her being a mother isn't quite as she expected her future. Well yeah, she just never expected it to happen so soon.

She turned her head in the blink of an eye to eye the stick on the sink. Her eyes widened and her heart just dropped out of her chest.

"Oh my Mavis, I'm pregnant." She muttered to her self as she heard the creak of a window.

The more she thought, a small smile came upon her face. In fact, she was proud to give birth to a child whose father is someone who isn't a perv.
She slowly opened the door to see Natsu eating chips on her bed while waiting for her as she stared down to the floor.

"Hey Luce! You ok?" He questioned her as she nodded.

"Natsu..?" She muttered.

"Yeahhhh?" He munched on his chips.

"How do you feel about children?" She slowly stared up.

"Well, unlike Wendy, they can be pretty annoying. Except when they actually listen to you. Pretty violent and are sometimes scary like Erza. Just like Ezra's child. They're hyper and sometimes I just think that if they had one candy, they would be jumping off a cliff in a second."

This caused Lucy to sweat drop as she nearly lost faith in him as him being a father. She sighed as she walked towards him.

"How would you feel if it was your child?" She gave a serious face, nearly done with him.

"Um, make sure it's not as annoying." He shrugged.

"What if I was the mother?" Her voice raising a bit.

"That's cool- OH WAIT." Natsu's chips spilled out of his mouth as he realized what she meant in the nick of time.

Lucy face palmed, realizing it took him this time to realize what she friggin' meant.

"AWWW SWEET! I'M HAVING A CHILD!" Natsu exclaimed.

"No, I am." She furrowed her eyebrows, pointing to her self.

"We're both having kids?" Natsu questioned.

"No, I am!" She pointed to her self once more.

"But I'm also having a kid." Natsu's hyperactive self slowly faded.

"No! I am!! Lucy Heartfilia is having a friggin' child! Not Natsu Dragneel!!" She raised her voice.

"But you said that I was gonna have a kid."

"I'm the one who took the pregnancy test!"

"So I'm not having a kid?" Natsu's eyes started to quiver along with his lip, "I'm not *sniffle* gonna be a father?"

"No you are! I'm just giving birth to the child!"

"So I'm having a kid?"

"N- yeah yeah, whatever."

"YIPPPEEEE! I HAD A KID BEFORE ICE STRIPPER! YIPPEE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BABY TO BE BORN SO WE COULD LIVE AS A FAMILY!" Natsu exclaimed.

Lucy chuckled, seeing the childish dragon slayer jump around on her bed.

Coming to a stop, Natsu's signature smile was present as he glared at Lucy, pulling her into a embrace, swinging her around the air as she laughed and whined.

Carrying her face to face, Natsu kissed her nose and pressed his lips against hers.

"I'm so happy!" He smiled, pulling away."

Chuckling, "Same here."