Meet Lucy

This is all because my friend saw how many reads I got on this book and yelled at me saying, "CONTINUE WRITING IT! YOU HAVE PEOPLE WAITING FOR YOU!" So yeah, why not? Enjoy!

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS TOO if you haven't watched the Tartous ark.

(BTW, Pretend Acnologia totally did not demolish Igneel.)

The Battle Of Tartous was finally over. All the suffering was slowly fading......slowly.

Natsu was overly happily as if he wasn't already. Acnologia was finally taken down by his foster father, Igneel. Some people were treated to the infirmary and some rested while at land. Some even refused to leave. They wanted to stay and help reconstruct with what little power they had left.

Besides two special people.

Lucy placed her hands firmly on her hips that were dressed with a blue skirt, gifted by the Aquarius Stardress. Her two pigtails swung beautifully to the side as she smiled towards the people that fled.

Natsu ran back and forth as if he's a child getting ice cream for the first time. His huge toothy smile reflected off of the now rising orb of light that fancied between the clouds.

"Hey Luce!!" Natsu exclaimed, leaping into the blonde as she yelped.

"Luce! Luce! Luce! Luce! Luce! Luce! Luce! Luce! Luce! Luce!" Natsu said repeatedly.

"Ok! What? What? What?"

"Igneel's back! I want you to meet him!!" Natsu gave a grin that everyone so dearly loved.

"I-Igneel? Of course, your foster father..." Lucy gave a small smile as her fingers rubbed smoothly against her chin in thought.

"Yeah!" He grasped her hand. "Let's go!"

~~~~~~~

Without any single breaks, Natsu approached the dragon that wielded heavy flames and said some words in a overly exciting matter.

"Igneel! This is my friend, Lucy!" Natsu yelled very happily while coming to a pause.

He released Lucy's hand as her deep brunette eyes stared into Igneel's. Her face said amazement. A first time experience and she was amazed. Naturally, most people will fret. That's what she had thought. Instead, shock rose and she was now staring a fire dragon and she showed no lack of fear.

"Hey there!" Lucy smiles cheerfully as she gave a delicate wave.

"Hello. Lucy, was it?" Igneel examined her as he gave a small huff, brushing against Lucy's face as she nearly stumbled.

"Hmmm, you seem right about the type."

"What?"

"By the looks of it, I'm guessing you're a celestial mage. Rare star dress I see."

"Yep!"

"She actually even saved the whole guild..." Natsu said with a proud look.

"What a perfect type. Say, what do you think about.....marriage?"

"Uhh..." Lucy gave a questioning look towards Natsu who shrugged in response.

"My son sure is lucky to have a beautiful, kind and strong girl by his side. I never heard you say you had a girlfriend, Natsu!"

"But...I don't." Natsu scratched the back of his nervously.

"Well then, we start here and now. Lucy..."

"Heartfilia."

"Lucy Heartfilia, meet le Natsu Dragneel. I hearby pronounce you dating!"

"You can't do that!" Lucy exclaimed in shock.

"Just did."

"Meh."

Igneel swiftly pulled Natsu to the side, earning a few curious looks from Lucy behind. Natsu too was questioning and curious by this side of his father.

"Listen son, I want thirty three grand kids within the next year. I raised you to be a strong man. Not a strong man with no love in his life. You found your girl right here and she's waiting for the moment you swoop in and marry her straight on. Start a family, my boy. Make your father proud."

"What?" Natsu cocked his head slight.

Igneel growled which caused Natsu to shiver, "Marry her and make me some Grandkids. NOW!" He roared.

"Aye!!" Natsu twitched.

"Wait-"

Natsu swooped Lucy off her feet and started running while carrying her bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" Lucy yelled.

"I love you! Love. Me. Back!" Natsu replied. "Now! We're getting married so my dad could have grandkids."

"What?!?!"

"I must show him that I have become a man!"

"N-Natsu!!"

"It's not gonna be that bad." He smirked towards her.

"You're just lucky I love you too." She gave a small peck on his cheek that made him feel all flustered and bubbly on the inside.

"YO SNOWFLAKE! IM GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!"

"WAIT WHAT?!" Said everyone.