Covering It Up

Heyyyy everyone! This fanfic is honestly just filled with fluff. Long story short, Lucy is hiding something and tries to forget it. Enjoyyy!!

(Natsu and Lucy are not already dating, but, Loke and Aries are)

"Lucy, what were you thinking?!" Loke exclaimed at the drunken wizard who draped an arm over his neck.

She hiccuped and uttered a croak, "I dunno know."

"No, Lucy, you never drink. I've never would've imagined you this drunk." Loke looked down at her as her black and blue dress that reached above her knees, covered her whole shoulder but not down to her arm and a had a curve at her chest and hugged all her curves not as tight. The messy look of blonde hair spoke for its self.

"Well, *hic* now I'm drunk, an—*hic*d you can't do anything about *hic* it." She croaked raspy.

"Whatever, just, where do you live?" Loke paused and glanced around the darkened town which few houses had been lit due to the late time at night.

She sighed, extruding the alcoholic odor from her mouth, "I *hic* forgot."

Loke sighed stressed, I can't just leave her. Plus, I'm already half an hour late for me and Aries' date. This rose is gonna die out soon.

I might as well drop her off at the only address I know.

"Okay Lucy, we're going for a long walk."

Loke softly knocked on the door, still trying his best to manage his wizard to her balance as her heels kept tilting.

A tired out young man answered, "Yea— Oh my Mavis— Loke, what did you do to Luce?"

"Look Natsu, I found her at a bar drinking. She wasn't at the guild. And none of her friends even went with her. I don't think they know about her leaving out to a bar just to get wasted." Loke held Lucy's wrist more across his neck strongly. "Can you take care of her for tonight? I'll check in every once and a while. In the meanwhile, I'm late for a date."

"Wow, wizards before girls?"

"Technically Lucy is a girl."

"I know that! You know what I mean!!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Look, I'm just asking if you can take care of her. Like place a glass of water for her in the morning, give her a comfy place to sleep, a blanket and pillow or whatever. Just make sure she doesn't do anything crazy. She doesn't remember her apartment address and this is the only one I know." Loke held Lucy as she stumbled towards Natsu.

"O-Oh ok." Natsu maintained Lucy in return, one arm embracing her waist as she dizzily fought back.

Natsu brought his palm to the wooden door and gently shut it as Loke returned to his celestial world. He locked the door and turned Lucy around to face him, only to face dull brown eyes that were filled with weary.

He held her shoulders strongly, "Luce, I really don't wanna be mad at you but, what had made drinking the solution to anything?!"

"I *hic* dunno!! Okay?! I just *hic* wanna sleep away all this." She spoke raspy, stumbling over to the couch.

Happy yawned, "What's up with Lucy?"

Natsu shrugged, "I don't know. But, I'm extremely worried now." He pat his partner's head, "I'm gonna go get me some milk."

Natsu yawned as he ambled his way over to the kitchen, propping two cups out. One he filled with warm milk, and another filled with some cubes of ice and water. He grasped the two liquid filled cups and made his way over to the couch.