Almost Ready

Okay yeah whatever, the picture probably doesn't match what's gonna happen but I don't care cause I like it. I hope you do too.

Enjoy!

(Also, Natsu and Lucy are already dating in this one)

"Agh! Come on Luce!"

"No! I will not let you cook a alive pig in here!"

"Why not?"

"It's disgusting!" Lucy said to the fire dragon slayer that laid across the couch as she strolled over with crossed arms.

"It's just food." Natsu shrugged.

The blonde sighed deeply, "Look Natsu, as much as I love you, I can't have you cooking alive things already."

Natsu's grasp tightened around Lucy's wrist as he pulled her down quick yet gently. Placing her right on top of his bare and warm chest and their noses were quick to think of touching.

Although Lucy has been dating him for about a month and loved him very much, you could tell that she had no other look of blushing as her cheeks flashed as pink as her own boyfriend's hair.

"Alright then, you cook." Natsu encouraged with a small smirk as he spoke softly.

They leaned in slowly and their lips countered ever so slowly. The blonde's hand rested on his chest as the dragon slayer's hands wrapped tightly but softly around her ribs to her back.

He deepened the kiss, pushing slightly on her and attempted a French kiss. Flicking his tongue across her bottom lip.

Before anything else could get intense though, Lucy jerked her head away with the same blush caking her cheeks and the back of her hand rested on her lips as she backed and away and walked off.

Leaving a dumbfounded Natsu on the couch, open arms that used to wrap around her. He didn't know what happened. Nor did he know why.

Sorry for the short chapter! :3