~ Update ~

Hey everyone!! So, yesterday, I did take a good luck at all of the comments! A lot of stuff surprisingly happened yesterday when I finished writing the last update. But anyways, everything's fine now!

So, I did read all the comments and summed it all up to see what would be best for this story, for me, and for everyone else.

All of you guys were so sweet and I just wanted to say thank you to those that did comment <3

Anyways, so here's the plan for the story. I will be continuing the story (because holy crap, i had so many comments to continue the story lmao), thankfully! I may get rid of one or two one-shots if I really do feel that they're just unoriginal or useless! (I am not gonna get rid of the first chapter even if it's cringey lmao)

Also, if there are any one-shots that you feel should go too, please don't hesitate to comment which ones!!

However, I will be taking a break :( but I will come back on September 7!

It's actually kind of funny because before I started writing my fanfics, I used to binge read so manyy NaLu fanfics starting from three years ago! So you may see my cringey comments and want to go dig yourself a hole afterwards. But reading some, I found it after reading, that they were on Hiatus and I always told myself "don't go on a hiatus because they never come back" so that's probably why I'm not making mine like two or three months long mainly because I'm scared I'll lose the love and passion for my stories (which I reallyy doubt) because I personally am obsessed with Fairy Tail and NaLu and am constantly making scenarios in my head. But anyways!

The story is going to continue after September 7!! I will stay active on Wattpad though! I'm always active and I have notifications on. So, of course, I may reread some one-shots just cause and I will see what's new or if anyone has any questions!

But uh, yeah.

Also, if you're looking for any new NaLu one-shots, please don't hesitate to check out my reading list (which I need to change the name of) and I also have another story called "Always"! So yeah!

Thank youuuu !!! <3