Sweet Pea Reaction

Sweet Pea reaction: To you being an A.R.M.Y (BTS fanbase)

A/N: This is for you A.R.M.Y out there who is not only in love with Sweet Pea but also in love with BTS :)

Sweet Pea was just casually scrolling through his phone when all of a sudden he got a notification from his girlfriend. Sweet Pea chuckled at the fact that Y/N left the trailer about 5 minutes ago. 

🐍Serpent Princess🐍

OMG Y/B/F LOOK AT THIS! ARENT THEY SO CUTE!

Sweet Pea looked at the photo, not sure on what he was looking at

Sweet Pea looked at the photo, not sure on what he was looking at. "What the..." Sweet Pea mumbled under his breath as he looked at the photo. Deciding to reply back, he pressed the reply button. 

🐍SERPENT PRINCE🐍

Uhhh....

🐍Serpent Princess🐍

BUT OH MY LORD LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF YOONMIN! MY HEART IS GONE! NON EXISTENT! I AM DEAD!

Sweet Pea just groaned at the fact that his girlfriend is sending pictures of men that isn't him

Sweet Pea just groaned at the fact that his girlfriend is sending pictures of men that isn't him. So he decided to try and get some information on who these men that have decided to take over Y/N phone. He saved the two pictures and exited out of messaging. He went to google and dragged the image that he saved onto the search bar. He pressed enter and waited for the results. (A/N: I am entirely unsure if this is how it works but this is how it works in my imagine) The results came up with some type of name. Sweet Pea raised his eyebrow at the first name that came up. "What the fuck is BTS?" Sweet Pea asked himself. Deciding to not get too much into it he decided to see what the name came up for the second picture. It turned out to be Yoonmin. Not wanting to get too far into Yoonmin either he decided to text back Y/N and tell her that it was him. 

🐍SERPENT PRINCE🐍

Hey, Princess. Look at the name that you are sending these to

Sweet Pea chuckles, unable to wait for the embarrassment to come with Y/N finding out that she was texting the wrong person. A few seconds later a ding was heard from his phone. He turns on his phone and clicks on his message.  

🐍Serpent Princess🐍

Aw....shit....it's not what it looks like....

🐍SERPENT PRINCE🐍

 Soooo.....you didn't send me pictures of 7 men...7 men not being your boyfriend

🐍Serpent Princess🐍

Sooo....maybe it is exactly what it looks like 

🐍SERPENT PRINCE🐍

 Can I have an explanation please on what these 7 men are😂

🐍Serpent Princess🐍

Well...these seven men that have officially taken over my life is a kpop boy band called BTS 

🐍SERPENT PRINCE🐍

Soo....if you had to choose between me and BTS...who would you choose?

🐍Serpent Princess🐍

Pea....I love you and all that...but honestly I would choose BTS😂

🐍SERPENT PRINCE🐍

Alright. Cool. Now i see where i stand...hope you know you are gonna have to make it up to me😒

🐍Serpent Princess🐍

On my way😂

A/N: Sooo...wasn't entirely sure on how to end this. But in case you haven't noticed I am a A.R.M.Y If you wanna follow an instagram account filled with BTS follow my account kumaminmin93 :)