The Faithful Encounter As Children

Professor Oak's summer camp was under way. There were many kids joining this year and Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak who are best friends are two of them. They were hoping to experience wonderful things for when they become a trainer 4 years later. 

The best buddies were walking through the forest right now. They have been given time to explore their surroundings since it was the few last days of the camp and wanted to make a good memory of it. 

Right now Ash was in the lead, with lots of curious pokemon poking their heads out to look at the duo. Gary was a bit frightened by the bigger pokemon, But Ash seemed fine. 

"Hey guys!" He said cheerfully, causing all the pokemon around him to hop or jump around happily. 

Gary could only laugh next to him as the pokemon began coming towards them. Who knows? They might be able to convince each of two of them to go back and help them in a battle professor Oak was going to hold for all the kids. The winning three kids gets some nice awards.

And soon enough, Gary's wish came true. An energetic squirtle quickly formed a bond with him and was soon willingly wanting to follow him anywhere. And the second pokemon was a loyal Growlithe, who was nuzzling Gary's hand.

Ash wasn't worse, but even BETTER. He could easily make friends with any pokemon. Just a stare from his chocolate brown eyes could work as an attract attack and many pokemon, even the hardest to tame ones would almost immediately rush to him and tackle him. 

Heck, he even befriended a HYDREGION that was from Unova! Even the champions of different Regions were having a hard time for the dragon pokemon to make it listen to them! But Ash proved it was really easy by just petting it on the head.

Right now, Ash was happily petting an eevee, one of the rare pokemon in Kanto. She seemed to have taken a liking to the way Ash behaved and petted pokemon.

But the second Pokemon Ash managed to convince to go back with him was EXTRAORDINARY. It was only known that only Lance the Kanto and Johto region champion, Drake the orange island champion and Clair the cousin of Lance had one of the pokemon's family line. It was because they were known for their pride and fierce loyalty and personality making them harder to caputre let alone find one. 

A Dratini.

Ash was happy to get the two rare pokemon to come with them back at Professor Oak's summer camp. Ash was sure they could win the tourament if there were no absolute powerhouses there. Which he doubt would be none. 

Suddenly there was a huge roar, causing most of the pokemon to snap their attentions to where the voice came from. Some of the common Oddish, Rattata, Pidgey, Caterpie and Weedles around the little group got frightened and the Growlithe, Squirtle, Dratini and Eevee all prepared to defend their new made friends as they stood protectively around the two humans and baby pokemon.

"URSA!"

A mighty growl was heard, and out from the forest came out a ferocious Ursaring who was looking enraged. She opened her mouth and prepared to fire a hyper beam, which in his case, took around 15 seconds to charge since this bear pokemon has not been trained by a trainer.

Ash's panicked state caused faint waves of red aura energy to come out of his body, as he could only watch for the next 25 seconds what they are going to experience. But he didn't know that the aura waves were actually reaching a man wearing a blue suit and hat with a Lucario by his side nearby.

------------------------------------

"Lucario, can you feel the powerful aura released from that way?" The man asked, pointing toward the direction Ash, Gary and the pokemon were in.