The Sleeping Giant

Group A: Solgaleo, Bonded Greninja, Snorlax, mega Lucario, Dragonite, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Milotic, Primal Meloetta, Shiny Delphox, Arkilenius.

Group B: Lunala, Mega Garchomp, Alolan Ninetales, Talonflame, Grass type Ninetales, Zygarde core, Tropical Arcanine, Mega Tyranitar, Ice Meganium Mewtwo.

Group C: Raichu, Shiny Aurorus, Mega Gyarados, Dragonitc, Mega Absol, Mew, Mega Charizard Z, Mega Blastoise, Mega Venusaur, Serperior.

Group: D: Ho-Oh, Bonded Espeon, Bonded Umbreon, Shiny Sylveon, Beautice, Houndoom, Toxeon, Ursaring, Pheromosa.

Notice: Not about if the pokemon is stronger or weaker, it is about Ash's sort out teams.

"Aura/Telepathy"

"Normal speech"

"Arceus/Legendaries"

---------------------------

Ash, Clemont, Bonnie and Serena has just gone out of the fire situation with new pokemon, and right now they are resting at the pokemon center where they were getting their pokemon checked.

---------------------------

"Sir Ashton, your pokemon is all fighting fit and healthy again." Nurse Joy said cheerfully, as she handed the 33 cherish balls to Ash and the three eggs he got too. "Your three eggs should be hatching soon, but we can't tell what kind of pokemon are in there! They are perhaps a new sort of species!"

Ash smiled, as he looked at the three eggs he was caring for with love in his eyes. Suddenly, all the eggs shook a bit and gained some cracks on them.

Nurse Joy gasped, "Oh my, they are going to hatch right now! Come with me to the delivery room!"

Ash ran, with Lucario and Gardevoir in their cherish balls while Meloetta still in her primal form floating after him. When they reached the room, the nurse told Ash to let the pokemon see him first.

The eggs continued to crack, and soon all of them let out a glowing light, when they died down, there were two pokemon Ash had never came across or studied before and one that he knew but had a different look.

"Beauglace?—" the first new Pokemon said, staring around with it's big wide eyes. It was obvious that she was a water type.

"Hound?" The second Pokemon looked like a Houndour but he was instead covered with a Snow coloured cloak with ice crystals on his feet.

"Eeuiv?" Eevee yipped. This Eevee was purple in colour and had green eyes. It was obvious that she would evolve into a new eeveelution.

The three Pokemon saw Ash and jumped into his open arms, as Ash laughed and hugged them tightly.

"From now on you are part of my Pokemon family." Ash said as he gently stroked all three of them.

———————

Few days later

"Guys, we reached Cyllage city!" Ash exclaimed, as he hurriedly ran into the city.

Most people saw Ash wearing the red cloak and immediately knew who he was and bowed. Meloetta giggled and waved while Ash smiled a bit.

"Umm... Sir Guardian?" A voice squeaked below him.

"Huh?~" Ash looked down to see a child standing there, waiting for him to see him. "What can I do for you?"