The Indigo League And the Reunion of Guardians!

Alright, here is another chapter! Enjoy!

Group A: Solgaleo, Greninja, Mega Lucario, Dragonite, Mega Gardevoir, Mewtwo.

Group B: Bonded Espeon, Mega Garchomp, Alolan Ninetales, Talonflame, Luxray, Mew.

Group C: Bonded Umbreon, Milotic, Lunala, Mega Tyranitar, Raichu, Mega Rayquaza.

Group D: Aurorus, Sylveon, Mega Gyarados, Mega Gengar, Mega Absol, Ho-oh.

Group E: Pheromosa, Mega Charizard Y, Mega Blastoise, Mega Venusaur, Serperior, Meloetta.

Pokemon used on special occations: Red Zygarde core

Notice: Not about if the pokemon is stronger or weaker, it is about Ash's sort out teams.

"Aura/Telepathy"

"Normal speech"

"Arceus/Legendaries"

---------------------------

Half a year Later

A figure stood on top of the tallest and most dangerous mountain of the pokemon world, he was known as the guardian of Mount Silver by the other people, but also had two other titles.

The second title was the immortal chosen one of Arceus. He was said to wield the legendary 'gold aura' and was the General of aura guardians.

The last title was the one he earned half a year ago was called the one who saved the entire world, for short is 'Pokemon Hero'. Whoever sees Ash, they would bow down at him, making Ash feel weird that he is being treated that way. And they would address him with 'Master Ashton', or for the knights of the palace it would be 'Sir Ashton.'

The man named Ash Ketchum had a mythical pokemon called Meloetta sitting on his shoulder, as she decided to join Ash's team because he recused her from a certain death from sickness.

Next to the guardian was a Lucario. But not just any Lucario, an strong aura pokemon that lived in the past. He had a mega bracelet on his right

On his left was a shiny Gardevoir that was abandoned half a year ago by his abusive trainer, but Ash took good care of her and now she was one of his most powerful pokemon. Around her neck was a mega stone attached to a necklace.

Behind the four were three other pokemon that ususally stayed inside their pokeballs but decided to stay out with their master for now. It was a beautiful Espeon that was different thanks to the bond she shared with Ash, making her appearance change forever.

 It was a beautiful Espeon that was different thanks to the bond she shared with Ash, making her appearance change forever

Another one was a Umbreon. Same as Espeon, he also is changed in appearance and was now a Dark and Ghost type.

 Same as Espeon, he also is changed in appearance and was now a Dark and Ghost type