Cast list

Emilia/ Riven:

Okay, so they're the same person, the only difference is their hair colour. Five foot six, athletic build, olive-like complexion (she's from the Caribbean), she is curvy. Her hair when she's Emilia is maroonish colour, however, when she's Riven her hair is blonde, both are naturally curly. She has blue-grey eyes, that change depending on her mood. The main character of the book, a fae princess/ warrior.

Mason:

Six foot, athletic build, lean, a bit muscular. He has brown curly hair, also from the Caribbean, however, his complexion is darker than Riven's, so chocolate brown. He has hazel eyes. Riven's best friend. He is fae.

Brianna:

Five foot five, lean, a bit athletic, so her body is toned. Brianna has wavy dirty blond hair, she is a bit pale, has green eyes. She has an hourglass figure and is very beautiful when she smiles. She is Jesse's twin sister, so she's sometimes in the limelight but she hates it, so she says in the background.

Jesse:

Six foot, athletic build, a bit more muscular than Mason. He also has dirty blonde hair like his sister and it's curly. He has grey eyes that sometimes look silver. Briann's twin brother, he's mister popular, loves the attention and his friends, however, he doesn't consider other like his sister. He doesn't like Riven.

Scott:

He is six years old, about four feet tall. He is an absolute cutie. He has red hair and an olive-like complexion. His eyes are grey and sometimes change according to his mood. He is fae like Emilia/Riven. He also adores Emilia/Riven and Caden/Nathaniel.

Cody Christian as Caden/Nathaniel

Logan Lerman as Parker

Dylan O'Brien as Luke