Chapter 14: Be Honest with me prt 2

Jesse's POV

We stood there staring at each other. Both of us scared to say a word.

She kissed me!

These words just kept going through my mind on an endless repeat. Why did she kiss me?

I glanced at my hands, they were a bit pink but it was fading. I remember feeling anger, anger at Jake, anger at myself and with that again, the room began to feel hot, suffocating.

I couldn't help it I wanted to punish Jake, myself. I'm Brianna's brother, her twin for goodness sake and I let people talk ill of her. I don't deserve her as a sister.

"Jesse," Silver, I mean Emilia spoke softly, she came closer to me taking my hands into her, they felt cold, when I stared at our hands I saw steam coming from them.

"I'm doing it again aren't I ?' I asked, she smiled weakly in response.

"What's happening to me?" I whispered, scared of what I could do or what I almost did.

"I don't know Jesse but you're like me," she said softly, staring into my eyes, her eyes shone with happiness, fear, confusion, a lot of emotion were swirling through them, changing colours as she thought about what happened.

"Like you?" I questioned, I knew what she meant but I needed to hear her say it.

"You're fae Jesse, whether half or full, you are fae, you are like me," she told me with a bright smile before stepping away suddenly, her face instantly became steel as she glanced from my hands then to my face.

"You're fae," she spoke out loud as if she now realized what it meant.

She began to pace the room thinking to herself while I sat on the bed watching her. Pausing she glanced at me for a while, before resuming her pacing.

"Jesse, we need to go, I need to check something and I'm not leaving you here, heck I'm taking Brianna too," she just rambled as she walked up and down my room.

"Okay but what about the party?" I asked.

"You're gonna have to end it, I'm sorry Jesse but this is really important," she told me pausing in front of me, her eyes sad as she stared at me.

"No problem, it's just a party, this is more important," I told her before standing up, "let's go," I said motioning to the door and we left my room.

Some people were sad, others were indifferent but a good bunch was mad and didn't want to leave until Emilia threatened to call the police.

In a flash, everyone left only my sister, Mason, Emilia and I remained.

"Okay now that's settled, let's go," she said but Brianna glanced around the house before stating that we needed to clean up.

"She's right Emilia, our aunt would kill us if we leave the house like this," I told her turning to the direction of the kitchen.

"Fine," she said before whispering some words.

"Fae lights i roam i wilya láv- me sina er favor ni plead," she started her eyes closed, her hands loose at her sides, "Poica sina mardi, care- -yes ve -yes was yenya. Thank tye mime friends an sina deed," she finished off with a smile.

As she opened her eyes, tiny flashes of light zoomed through the room. Zigging and zagging the cleaned up the party remains.

"Fae lights love to lend a helping hand, so they'll clean up while we go to base," Emilia said before dragging me out the door Brianna and Mason on our heels.