Chapter 17: RUN!

Riven's POV:

I didn't want to avoid Jesse but there are somethings I need to figure out before he comes telling me that he knows and then that he's falling for me. I don't know if I like him like that or if I'm ready for a relationship.

I got off my bed, showered and pulled on some sweats and closed my eyes bringing forth the dreamscape. I need to talk to my sister and best friend Jessica.

Dreamscape:

I walk through the forest as usual and reach the meeting site. I hug my sister and Jessica and we sat at the table. They came with breakfast, my tummy rumbled.

"Famish aren't we," Lilly says and I laugh and dig in.

"Oh Lilly how was your birthday, did you get my gift," I asked and she nodded.

"It was awesome and I'm officially courting Skye, he did actually like me," She blushed at that and we laughed.

"Told you so," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh and thank you for the tickets, I can't wait to go to the meet and greet, we finally get to meet Lilly Singh. Ahhhh!" She said well screamed.

"I know you would love them," I said and she thanked me.

"Oh yes, I can't wait, when we meet I'll be like Hi my name is Jessica and it's like totes awesome that I'm meeting you. I just love to so much and you're totes beautiful and amazeballs," Jessica says and we laugh.

I got tickets for them to see Lilly Singh aka IISuperwomanII's book tour, she coming to Trinidad. She is so awesome and hilarious, she's an amazing Youtuber and role model.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't contact you earlier, I was a bit busy?" I said but the last part came out like a question and they both looked at me.

"Okay but busy with what?" Lilly ask and they stare at me, darn it, I duck my head to hide the blush but they saw it.

"OMG!!!!" Lilly squealed.

"You're seeing someone aren't you?" She said and I didn't look at either of them and they gasped.

"You are,"

"Who is he?"

"Calm down okay, I'm not seeing him okay, I've been avoiding him actually. He knows about my secret and I discovered something that would change my life forever plus I don't know if want to be in a relationship again since what happened with Caden," I said.

"Okay, so we're going to drop it, for now, mother said to give you this," Lilly said and handed me a box and I opened it.

It had a beautiful gown in it, it was a soft blue colour and on top of it was a golden tiara "What's this?" I asked and Lilly smiled.

"Mom says that you can come home since you already have enough credits to graduate now she wants you to come home and have your own coming out ball," She said and smiled at me.

I wanted to cry but I didn't, I look back at the box and closed it.

"Tell Mother, thank you for the gift but I don't think it's safe yet for me to come home," I said.

"What do you mean not safe, Eleonora is gone, she hasn't attacked in five years, it is safe to come home, those are the Queen's orders,"