Chapter 18 prt 1: Party Time!

Jesse's  POV 

The bass was pumping at Beth's party, I could barely hear myself think over the lyrics of Taylor Swift. I looked at my watch and saw that it was nearly time for Beth to arrive.

I looked around and saw that the party was raving and would get even wilder when the birthday girl arrives.

It's Beth's eighteenth birthday and instead of being a normal girl and have a small gathering, she wanted to go all out. As in sweet sixteen all out.

Most likely she'll get a new car, an outrageous model of some rich person car.

I just rolled my eyes at the thought, she barely drives. I hate that I have to walk her in so here I am standing in her foyer waiting for her to arrive as well as wearing something that matches her birthday outfit😤.

I tried to say no but she wouldn't have it, she even started to cry. I can't handle women's tears.

I saw the limo lights, yes limo, come into view. I got off of the staircase messaged Jake that the Royal Princess has arrived. More like Royal pain.

I opened the door and went outside and saw the driver open her door.

I can't lie, well I won't but Beth is beautiful and she does look like a runway model in her dress but sometimes she's a bit too much and really mean.

I mean I try my best not to compare her to Riven but Riven is such a better person by far and I have no idea how I ever became friends with Beth.

I smiled at her and she beamed when I complimented her. I took her hand and escorted her inside.

Everyone went wild when they announced Beth's arrival and everyone told her happy birthday. We walked up to the stage, yep a stage, the DJ was set up there.

She started to thank everyone but someone shouted, "Guys there's a real sweet ride pulling up."

Everyone was curious.

"Oh that must be daddy, he said that he was getting me a new car, let's go outside everyone," Beth said and I followed.

Wasn't it too early to get the car?

I just mentally shrugged and continued walking outside.

As we got closer I saw this really sweet ride in Beth's driveway. I saw as all the guys drooled over the car.

I saw Mason then my sister come out when the car's engine was turned off the driver stepped out.