That One Weird Part...

They really had to be kidding me.

"Do I honestly look stupid to you?" I laughed. I actually felt insulted.

Nolan shrugged. "Well..."

"Shutup!" I snapped at him. He snickered as I turned to glare at Hale with accusing eyes.

"Did you know about this?"

Hale clasped his hands together and put them on top of his head. He laughed and leaned back in his chair. "You mean the plan about Nolan not being able to go to his big party without you?"

I huffed. "Yes!"

"Oh yeah, I knew." He smiled. Stupid pretty boy smile. "Didn't you?"

I looked at the at the main culprit. "Stan? Really? How could you?!" I mocked.

"I just know nothing will happen if you go." He paused as he thought about what he said. "No offense."

So what he meant by that was, if I went, he was sure Nolan wouldn't do anything stupid. Then again, when did he ever use his better judgement?

"Some taken." I admitted

A party? They wanted me to go to a party, with them? Were they seriously? They weren't high or anything? I laughed just at the thought of it. It was't just the fact that I did't want to go, but there was no way on this planet that I could go. I never went out, I was always at home, doing homework, cleaning. It was like Richard didn't want me to have a social life.

"I cant go." I played with the ends of my hair as the two brothers looked at me with doubtful eyes. I rolled mine in return. They thought I was making an excuse.

"Keep rolling your pretty eyes and they'll get stuck like that sweetheart. You'll be ugly forever." Nolan half-joked. I could tell he was see the slightest bit of hope in his face that I would change my mind.

I scoffed. "Well I was going to go until you said that."

"No!" Nolan cried. "Don't do that! I'll do anything!"

I narrowed my eyes. "Anything?" I felt like I could use this to my advantage.

He leaned in closer to my face. "If it's my body that you want-"

"Oh my gosh, shutup!" I shouted as I smacked his arm. "You pig!"

"Actually." Nolan started. "I've been told I'm quite an animal if you know what I mean."

He winked at me and I swear it took everything I had to not throw up my lunch. I turned to Hale, my face scrunched up in disgust.

"Hale will you do something before I smack your brother!?" I pleaded.

Hale had been watching us argue back and forth and hadn't said anything yet. His face was pink and he was rubbing his hands over his mouth like was stressed or something. He ran his fingers through his hair and set his hand back on his knee. Random chills went down my spine. Wait, why though?

"It won't be that bad." Hale offered. "I'll stay with you the entire night."

I thought about it. "No, my parents wouldn't let me."

Nolan had that glint of hope in his eyes. "Is that the only reason you can't go?"

I laughed. "No. I just don't wanna go." There was no point on lying to them. If I didn't want to go, the best thing to do was to tell them straight-forward. In my head that seemed like a good idea, but these two brothers looked at me like I had a third arm coming out of my head.

"You're going to that party." Nolan stated, the kid was full of himself a little too much sometimes.

"What makes you so sure?" I challenged. "Because I'm pretty sure I'm not."