Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 1

147 years later

Louis pov

"Harry! Come here!" I shouted. I was sitting in the computer room. We had moved a couple times after Harry's turning, and now we lived outside Paris in a house where we could have full privacy from civilization. 

"What is it?" Harry asked as he came into the room. He leaned down and gave me a long kiss before pulling away and smiled down at me.

Our love seemed to just be growing. Yeah, of course we've had our discussions, but that have always ended with us loving each other more.

"What is it?" He asked.

"See what Niall and Liam have sent us" I said and pointed at the computer screen.

It was a mail. They had invited us to a reunion. Niall wanted us to meet his new girlfriend, and Liam wanted us to meat his new boyfriend.

"This is great, I've missed them so much!" Harry said after he had read the mail.

"Yeah. I'm writing them a mail, accepting the invitation" I said smiling

"When will we meet?" Harry asked.

"We'll agree on something" I said, and Harry leaned down and kissed me again. 

Liam pov

"I can't wait to see everybody again!" I said. I jumped up and down in excitement. My boyfriend, Josh just looked at me and smiled. 

I had met him when I and Niall were in Los Angeles around 50 years ago. We were in the cinema when someone had caught my eye. It was a man with black hair, same length as Nialls, just without the jell. I couldn't stop staring at him, and not because he was beautiful, but the way he looked at me made my stomach flip. And after the movie he had asked me out on a bar, and I found out that he was a vampire too. He had been born vampire and was 60 years. But since he was a born vampire he stopped aging at 25. We started seeing each other more and more, and I chose to stay in L.A. with him while Niall kept traveling.

"I'm looking forward to it" Josh said and put his arms on my shoulders to stop my jumping.

He kissed my lips calmly.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" I said.

Niall pov

One day earlier

"There! E-mail send!" I said with a satisfied smile.

"Yay! I can't wait to meet them!" Katherine said.

Katherine is my girlfriend. We met two years ago, when she was 16. I had just entered Denmark from my visit to Russia and I went to a bar and she was there, and we started talking. We started seeing each other all the time and before we knew it, we were a couple. 

We have had our problems, her parents didn't like the age different since I was 20 and she was just 16 but we figured it out. And she was terrified when I told her I was a vampire but we figured that out too, and now she also want to become a vampire, but I don't want to turn her, at least not yet.

"Your gonna love them" I said as I stood up from the chairs. I turned to Katherine and smoke my arms around her and kissed her.

"Your so sweet when you are like this" she said with a shy smile.

"Like what?" I teased her. I pushed her lightly so she was walking into our living room, and I pushed her down on the sofa.

"Like this, all snugly and cuddly" she said. I smiled and stroke her wavy blond hair.

"I love you" I said as I stared into her sea blue eyes.

"I love you too" she giggled.

Nobody's pov

2 month later

They had decided on meeting in Italia in the summer vacation, so that Katherine's parents would think it was just a romantic trip for her and Niall. They were staying 1 month.

They all met at an big island outside the coast. They had rented a big house there (the only house there). 

Niall and Katherine had come there a day before the rest arrived to prepare thing like food, and make sure everything was clean and welcoming.

When the whole group where together, there was a lot of happiness. They got to know each others new ones, and they celebrated with a big dinner. They told old stories and talked about (the good) old days.