Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 12

Louis pov

Harry and I sat in the living room, just staring out in nothing. It was almost midnight, but nobody could sleep. Our souls were very slowly leaking out of us but I could still feel my energy fainting a little.

I really wanted to come up with a plan but when our freedom was as limited as this my brain just couldn't figure it out.

"We are really in the dirt now" Harry said.

"Yeah..." I said. But I didn't want to give up.

"We have to do something" he said.

"Yeah..." I wasn't able to come up with a better reply, my head was to messy.

Harry squeezed my hand.

We sat up all night. We didn't talk much, we just thought.

The next morning we didn't bother eating breakfast. Liam and Josh had come down and were now sitting with us. They had solved their problems but Josh still seemed more distant now.

When the clock was almost 12.00 Katherine and Niall joined us. Marta would be coming to us soon.

And as I though she came exactly 12.00. She came as the grey smoke and turned into her human form when she was in the living room

"So, have you rethought your decision? Are you ready to fight with me?" She asked.

We were just silent and looked at her.

"I'll take that as a no then. Sure Liam?" She asked as she took up her necklace with Zayns soul.

Liam swallowed but didn't say a thing.

"Very well..... You have one last chance" she said angry. We could see the angry spark in her eyes and I was a moment sure that she would end us now, but she just left.

After that we were silent for a long time.

"We're doomed..." Harry said, and we couldn't say much to that.

Niall and Katherine went to their room and we others just went back to thinking.

After a few hours Katherine came running out of her room whit Niall following after her.

She ran to were we were sat.

"I know how we maybe can defeat her!" Katherine said exited. We all stared at her, not quite understanding.

"How?" Josh asked.

"I took one of Marta's books and found out that a witch can make a stone, or another item but stone is best, to reflect magic" Katherine explained eagerly.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked confused.

"If the stone gets shot at with magic, it will absorb the magic and send it right back at the attacker. It is difficult to make and a rare used item" Katherine explained

"Okey, how do we get this kind of stone and how are we supposed to attack Marta with it?" Josh asked skeptical. 

Niall continued the speaking

"Marta did trap us, but she didn't trap out the internet our phone signals. So I called for Jesy and asked if she knew a witch around this area and she did, someone who's from the island Cecilia. Her name is Daire. So Daire is fixing this stone to us and she'll make a storm to send it in to us, so it won't seem suspicious. But we need Katherine's blood to make it work, since she is.... What she is. That's why it's so rarely used; because there are so few of Katherine's kind left" Niall said. I saw that Katherine squeeze his hand and smiled.

"okey but how are we supposed to use it against Marta? Our souls are slowly being pulled out. Don't you feel weaker?" I asked

"By joining her" Niall said.

"What" we all said in choir.

"Are you out of your mind?" Josh asked.

"Listen" Katherine said.

"We'll take her from the inside. We'll allure her with the stone and say that it contained even more power, but we won't give it to her without a price, and then she'll become angry and attack me since I have the stone, and then she'll die. And on top of that we'll get Zayn back, since she promised to reincarnate him if we joined her" Katherine said. Everybody moped, and I could see the hurt in Josh eyes, but I could also see understanding. He was a good man.

"She figuered it out all by herself. I only did the phone calls" Niall said proudly.

We just stared at them. This was incredible. I didn't have any words.

"You think it's stupid?" Niall said.

"You are a fucking genius..." I looked at Katherine and she blushed.

"Thanks" she said shyly.

Everybody smiled and you could see the hopes grew. We were ready to fight.