Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 14

Louis pov

"Are you scared?" I asked Harry.

"Of course" Harry said. We had just brushed our teeth and was now sitting in the bathtub, talking.

"But I think it's gonna work" he continued. 

He sat in front of me while I sat behind him and cleaned his back.

"Yeah, I hope so. I feel bad for Niall though..." I said. I was done cleaning Harry's back and was just resting my head on his shoulder while I caressed his back, neck and his wet curls.

"Yes, me too. But she is a strong human, and I think we will get out of this without loosing anyone. We managed just fine last time" Harry said. He was caressing the arm I had wrapped around his torso.

 "Yes, and she isn't even real human" I said.

"But is it just that she can resist magic or is it more she can do?" Harry asked.

"Exept reciting magic, learning quickly and having a good health she is technically human. But since she is supernatural she can't become a vampire, or at least there is a much difficult and painful process that can actually kill you because it's against you already supernatural nature" I explained.

"Oh... What will Niall do" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I know he says he don't want to turn her, but I think a part of him also want to" I said. 

I lifted my head and buried my nose in Harry's wet curls and enjoyed the cent of his hair.

"Shall we dry up and go to bed?" I asked and Harry nodded.

When we were in bed we couldn't really fall asleep. We drifted in and out of this zombie stadium and awake, but somehow the night went faster then I had thought it would.

The next morning we were as weak as we were before we had got our souls back. But guess almost loosing our soul twice in this short time takes some energy.

But still I knew we all felt that little spark of hope and we leaned on that.

We sat in the living room. Everybody. It was about an hour until Marta would come and give us our last chance. And that hour was gone fast. It felt like it had just been minutes since we got together here.

Marta's dark shadow came into the room and then she appeared in front of us.

She didn't ask the question she just looked at us with one eyebrow raised.

I stood up and took the word.

"We have decided to join you. All of us. A life without each other is no life at all"

A satisfied smile grew on Marta's face. She believed us.

"I see you finally have come to mind. Very well" Marta snapped her finger and a paper and a pen and paper appeared. She took it and held it towards me.

"What is that?" I asked

"A contract. I have to know I can trust you. And no, it's not a normal contract, it's magical. So if you break it, you will die" she said. I tensed. I didn't think of this, of course she would do something like this!

I took the paper and read what it said.

When I was done I hesitated but took the pen.

The contract said that as long as the leader was alive I were to protect him or her and if I did anything to her him or her I would face some bad consequences and some other stuff about the contract being magical and binding.

But there was always I slip hole and I was going to find it. We were going to end this, no matter what

I wrote my name slowly and it was like the world was holding its breath. The only sound was the pen on the paper.

When I was done Marta smiled again. It wasn't a warm smile, but then again there isn't much warmth in her now anyways.

"Then we need some blood" she said. Before I could protest she took a dagger and then my cut my hand over the paper. It wasn't much blood just some drops, but when they hit the paper it was like the paper sucked them up and it looked like there was never blood on it in the first place. Same with my signature.

When my signature was done I felt my soul come back to me and I had to give a little sigh of release when I felt it.

"It's official. Now I just need all of your signatures" she said to the rest of the group.

What have I done. This is a bad idea.

Everybody wrote their signature in silence, but when we got to Katherine something happened.

When her blood hit the paper there was a hiss sound and like paper was slippery, the blood slipped off and down on the ground.

Katherine looked at Marta in fear. She looked like a little girl who was afraid of getting slapped.

"Well, I guess I just have trust you. Cause this magic doesn't work on you... If you try something funny, you will pay" Marta said and glared at her. Then she walked to the middle of the floor.

"Come here. We'll leave. Now." Marta said.

We had packed all our bags, so we went to fetch them while Marta waited.

"This was not part of the plan" Niall whispered to me while we got our stuff. Harry and Katherine pretender to talk about which bag was who's while in reality they were giving us room to talk.

"I know, we'll find out of it"

"Katherine isn't a part of the contract so there is still a chance" Liam said. I nodded then I stood up and picked up my bag.

"When you take my hand we will all be transported away from here. Are you ready?"

We noodled silently.

This was it. This was the maybe the last goodbye to this summerhouse, to this life, to this freedom and to this Louis. But I was going to fight. I was going to fight for all of us. For Harry. My dear love, Harry.

Then we took Marta's hand at the same time.