Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 16

Louis pov

We had been here for a couple of day now. Reincarnating Zayn took a little longer then she thought so we had to wait. While waiting we found out that Marta had lost much more of herself than we originally thought. She was pure evil, and smart, which was not a good combination. 

We got "introduced" to the witches in the basement. It was sad, cause some of them was our old friends.

We had to free them. I just hope our plan would work.

"How's Zayn?" I asked while we were walking towards the training room. Marta wanted us to be both physical and mentally stronger, so she had given us our own training room, with both mentally and physically challenges.

"I actually have good news for you. The reincarnation was successes full. He only needs to gain his strength and health back. After all, his Ben out of his body for quite some time" Marta said.

"When can I see him?" Liam asked.

"Not before I say so" Marta said.

Liam's face got red and he looked like he wanted to kill her right on that place. Luckily Marta had faced away from is so she didn't see his outrage.

Marta locked up the door to the training room and gestured for us to go inn.

"You're all very strong mentally so today you could just work with the physical. I'll come back in two hours" then she walked away.

We waited some time until we were sure she was long gone before we started talking.

"Should I do it now? When she come back?" Katherine said

"Yes. Zayn is okey so I think it's time" I said and the other agreed.

We worked out the rest of the time. Liam was boxing, getting his anger out, and we did some strength challenges. Josh wasn't feeling well, so he sat by our stuff. It wasn't much, just some drinking bottles and Katherine's jacket with the stone.

Marta came back after two hours like she had said and seemed happy about our performance.

"Maybe you really are inn for this. Good. Now let's eat" Marta said and began to walk down the hall.

Katherine looked at me with a questioning look and I noodled slightly to her.

"Are you going to tell us more about your plans today?" Katherine asked. 

I could see Niall tensing; he was so scared for her. I think she was very brave.

"Yes" Marta looked surprised by her question but a satisfied smile filled her face.

"Are you sure you are powerful enough to do this?" Katherine asked.

"Of course"

"But what is there was something that could make you even more powerful?" Katherine continued.

"Then I would have known about it" Marta said

"But I read about something very rare that would make you even more powerful" Katherine said

"You little girl, are starting to get on my nerves" 

It's working.

"Sorry but I just thought..." Katherine's hand was silently on its way inside her jacked to find the stone. Suddenly her face got pale and she stooped in the middle of her sentence.

"What?" Marta asked, luckily she hadn't turned to face us jet.

"Nothing" Katherine said with a shaky voice. She looked at me and mimed with her mouth.

"The stone isn't there"

Shit! I screamed inside my head.

"Then stop talking!" Marta turned and took Katherine's neck in her grip. Niall immediately reacted and stepped between them, making Marta move her hand

"We follow you, but you are not, and I repeat NOT, hurting Katherine or any other of us. And I think you should prove to us too that we can trust you" Niall kept eye contact and Marta looked at him half shocked and half judging. 

"Okey. I see how your point. What do you want?" Martha asked.

"Prof that Zayn is alive" Niall said

"Okey. Josh, I'll show you Zayn after we've eaten" 

"What? Josh? I think Liam should see him" I said.

"I understand, but I want somebody who doesn't have a close relationship to him. Cause then I don't need to worry that you get so frustrated" Marta said. Then she turned and continued to walk to where we were eating dinner.