Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 9

Louis pov

It seemed like the world hated us today. We were all tired, but our irritation at growled even worse and we were fighting all the time. And we got attacked by a shark again.

So we all decided that we'd get a little air and go into town somewhere to be alone.

Niall still had to rest. His wound was healing slowly so he wasn't able to walk normally jet.

Marta was at her room  as usual. I didn't know where the others where going but I really didn't care right now, I just needed some time to be alone. I've felt so weak lately. All my energy is gone and my mind isn't in the right place anymore. I think it reminded me a little by the time Eleanor controlled me, but of corse that was much worse than this, I mean, she had used some really powerful crap on me.

We took the boat in to Italy and went separate places. I think Liam and Josh went to separate bars, and I was going on a little trip into the woods. I think Harry said he was gonna take a boat out to one of the tourist islands and be there. Katherine said she would call a boat taxi later.

After walking for an half hour or so I found the edge of the mountain I had climbed up. It had the view of the city and some of the islands. Our island was further away so I couldn't see it.

I sat down with my feet dangling of the edge.

I let some tears fall from my cheek. I felt so sad and weak. I don't know what's making me feel like this, but I know I'm not the only one who feels it. Everybody does. Maybe except Katherine, which is weird.

I was about to walk away from the edge when something inside me stopped me. I looked down. Jumping or falling down would kill me, even though i am a vampire.

I tried to walk away but the feeling of jumping grew stronger.

"What the..." Now I know there something that controlls me. I don't know what, but now I'm not the one who walked towards the edge.

I was leaning more and mora towards the edge when my foot suddenly stopped, and something weird happened.

It felt like my energy had come back and that I was in control again. Like some chains around me where suddenly off.

Something had happened, something big

"I have to find the others" I said to myself and began to run the safe way back to the city

Katherine pov

(While they others had just left)

I know there is something wrong here, and I'm not going to sit and wait for something bad to happen. They others had just left. I said I was coming later.

And I thought that I could investigate Marta's room even though I was pretty sure she was as innocent as Bambi.

I didn't want Marta to know I was here, so I walked as silently as I could out of the bathroom, which had been my hiding place, into me and Nialls room. I had been in there for a while, and was surprised that Niall hadn't noticed me, even though he was laying on the bed.

"Katherine, what are....." He began when he saw me, but I hushed him before he could say the whole sentence. I saw the irritation grow in his eyes, but I told myself that it wasn't him.

"I know you are mad at me, but I really need your help. I promise it will be worth it" I whispered. He looked at me skeptical but then said;

"What do you need?"