Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 2 - Warning!!! Smutt!

Louis pov

We had been here for exactly a week now and we were sitting on the beach, enjoying the sunset. Liam and Josh where at the coast to find food to us vampires. 

Niall and Katherine where in the water, playing wrestling (Niall obviously let her win).

"You know, I'm so happy Niall have finally found love. He seem really happy" I said as I looked at Harry who were laying on a towel besides me.

"Yeah, I'm glad for him" Harry said and smiled.

"Remember in the beginning, when we just had fallen in love? We played around like that all the time" I said.

"Are you saying that I'm making you bored now?" Harry asked.

"No, I..." I started but he cut me of. He liked to play with me like that.

"Your making sad when you say things like that" he made a "sad" face.

"No, you know I will never feel bored with you" I said. I rose my hand to caress his cheek but he turned his head.

"Now you have to beg me"

"Harry, please forgive me!" I said. I began to roll my body towards him. 

"Please, please, please" I said as I sat on top of him.

"Not good enough!" Harry said. I could see that he was amused. I bent down and began to kiss his neck.

"Please" I whispered between the kisses

"I love you. You are the sunshine to my world" this made Harry laugh.

"Gosh Louis you are so cheesy" he said.

"Everything for you" I whispered in his ear. Harry giggled and flipped us over so he was on top of me. He began to kiss my neck. Then he teased me by kissing all over my face except my mouth. 

"Come on, Harry" I whined as I tried to capture his lips with mine.

"He finally gave in and kissed me deeply. All this teasing had made both of us very aroused so we both started to grind our hips together.

"Get a room!" A voice shouted. Both I and Harry looked to see whose voice it was. It was Katherine, and she and Niall were laughing their ass of.

"Speak for yourself!" I shouted back. This made them laugh even more.

It's impressing how fast Katherine got comfortable with us.

"Maybe we should take them seriously?" Harry asked with a grin. Before I could protest or agree he lifted me up and carried me towards the house. He brushed the sand of his feet on the doormat before making his way to our bedroom. 

The house was so big and solid that it was completely safe to have sex in our room without anyone hearing.

Harry tossed me on the bed and placed himself on top.

It's funny how Harry have come to like being on top. Usually I am the top, but sometimes if Harry is in the right mood he likes to be in control. To be honest, I don't have any problems with that at all, I actually enjoy it. It makes it a little more exiting.

Harry kissed my cheek, and made his way down the neck, and then down my chest.

My back arched as I playfully bit my nipple.

"Harry..." I moaned.

He kissed down my stomach and let his tongue run around my navel.

"Harry... That tickles!" I giggled.

I heard him chuckle before he moved on to the line of my boxers. He teased me by kissing all the way along the boxer line.

"Harry, stop the teasing" I begged.

"Beg for it" 

The pleasure made me insane and I wined.

"Please Harry!"

He kissed my erect member through the fabric, which made me thrust.

"Pleeeeeeeeease, hazza!" I begged.

Harry couldn't hold it anymore and pulled roughly my boxers down and threw them somewhere across the room. 

He bent down and kissed the top of my length, then he went down to the base and licked it all the way up.

I moaned and I felt a chill run down my spine.

Harry licked my slit, and then took my whole length in.

I moaned loud by the warm pleasure and arched my back.

" Harry.... I'm gonna cum" I whispered 

Just seconds later I felt my release.

Harry don't like to swallow so he took a napkin from our night table and spitter it out and threw it in the trash can besides the bed. He then sat down on my lap and looked at me deeply. He smiled before he leaned in and kissed me. He placed a hand on my cheek while I tangled mine into his curls.

He kissed me deply, and my hands began to travel down his torso and palm his erection.

"Lou" he moaned and started moving his hips to my touch.

Harry broke the kiss and rested his head on my shoulder while his grinding became more intense.

I took this opportunity to bite his shoulder. Harry uttered moan of complete pleasure. I could tell he was already close, so I took my free hand and pushed him lightly so he was laying on the bed. His head was almost hanging over the edge.

I pulled his boxers down and began to lick and suck his member.

"Lou. I am close" he whispered as he started to thrust into my mouth.

Soon his warm load sprouted into my mouth and I swallowed all of it.

Harry sat up and put his arms around my neck and pulled my close to him.

He kissed me and began to fondle with my hair.

"I love you, Lou-bear" he whispered.

"I love you too, haz" I said. I pulled him with me backwards so we where lying on the bed.

Harry laid down on the side so he was facing me.

We just laid there and let our hands caress each other while we small talked. 

Later, after we had cleaned up, we were called down for dinner. Since we vampires were going to feed in our way, Katherine had taken a walk around the island. We had prepared actually food for her and us, but first we needed our blood.

After we where finished, Niall went out too find Katherine.

When Katherine came she looked a little startled.

"hey, kat, what is it, you look a little pale" I asked.

"No nothing, I'm just paranoid. I thought I saw something. A human shadow disappearing into the woods. But I'm sure it was nothing" she explained.

"I checked and I didn't find anything" Niall said.

"Like I said, it was surely just my mind playing me a trick. Now let's eat I'm hungry" she said and began to fill her plate.

"You are literally the only girl I know who eat almost as much as Niall" Liam said.

"Aren't you afraid to gain weight?" Josh asked.

"I am to in love with life to let good food get away. I want to eat it while I can" she said with a grin.

Then the evening continued with laughing and talking, until we all said good night and went to bed. The thing was that the night didn't show to be that good after all.