Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 18

Louis pov

There was many things that were happening now. I had gone down and told what had happened. Liam wanted to see Zayn right away, but we had agreed to not let him. We didn't know if Zayn would make it through jet so until he awakened we would keep Liam away. I sent Liam and Katherine down to help the witches in the basement.

Josh was a mess now. I was both angry and happy he had taken the stone. But that wasn't important now. Everyone was okey and that made me happy.

We got one of the witches to create a portal back to our island in Italy. First we sent Liam Katherine and Niall through. Niall promised to get Liam to his room and make sure that he wouldn't be able to see Zayn.

I felt so bad, and I knew Liam felt even worse, but I also knew he understand. If Zayn didn't make it, the fall would be easier than if he had seen him.

The witch, who's name was Aya, gave us a potion to give to Zayn if he awakened.

Then me and Harry who carried Zayns body, and Josh went through the portal.

We held Zayn tight, and I felt a thrill of happiness when I felt his chest move.

When we arrived we put Zayn in a bed in an extra room. Josh sat down by the kitchen table and looked out in nothing.

Katherine came out of Liams room with Niall close by.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He is confused and scared. He said he wanted to be alone" Katherine responded

"How's Zayn?" Niall asked.

"He is breathing at least" I said

The rest of the evening we just talked about all that had happened. We needed to get it off our chest and system. Josh sat mostly alone, but I didn't blame him though.

"Josh, you know we don't blame you for what you did right?" I asked for a millionth time.

"Yes" he said, and that was all he had to say.

Eventually Liam cam down. He didn't say much but he was with us. The only thing was that Liam and Josh didn't quite know what to do with each other, so they ended up sitting far away from each other.

We all (except Liam or Josh) took turned on sitting in Zayns room and watch him.

Josh pov

I had been thinking. A lot. And I knew what I should do now.

I could see Liam's eyes searching for just a glimpse of Zayn when people went in and out of his door. I just had to wait until I had Liam alone.

And that finally happened. People went to get something to eat and but I took Liam's hand before he could leave.

"I need to talk to you" my voice was shaky

Liam nodded and followed me outside.

I walked down on the beach and took a moment to just look out over the sea and moon, and breath in the cold night air.

Then I turned and faced Liam.

I took a deep breath.

"I'm leaving. Tonight" I said.

Liam's eyes filled with tears, but I could also see that he was kind of expecting this.

"I'm sorry I pulled you into this. I should never have...." I cut him off

"Don't say that..." I stepped closer to him and put my arms around him "... Loving you is something I'll never regret. Because I do. I love you Liam, and that's why I'm doing this.mi could never give you that kind of happiness Zayn can give you, and I want you to be happy" I said. My trough felt tight and I had tears in my eyes. But I knew I was doing the right thing.

"I love you" Liam whispered. It stung but also made me happy.

"Listen..." I pulled away and looked directly into his eyes "if you ever need me; I will alway greet you welcome with open arms. Never forget that" then I kissed Liam's forehead, and I heard him sob.

"I'll send you your things when I get home to LA. Just send me you address. Okey?" I asked. Liam looked crushed but I didn't regret. He would be happier this way.

He nodded and then I began to walk away from him.

Liam pov

I didn't know what to feel. I kind of saw it coming, I mean, how could I expect him to be with me when Zayn is. That would be wrong of me. So letting him go was sad, but it was easy, because both me and Josh knew it was right.

I herd Josh start the boat and leave the island. When I thought of it, all his things were gone. He must have paced a while ago.

My heart felt like it was going to break, and I let the tears flow down my cheek as I sat down in the sand and stared at the moonlight.

I sat like this for a while when I suddenly heard running. I turned and saw Harry.

"Liam, I have ne... What happened?" Harry stopped in his sentence and looked at me worried.

He was standing just a few meters from where I sat.

"Josh left me..." I said with a sore throat.

Harry got a sad look.

"I'm so sorry Liam" he said and sat down beside me and out and arm around me.

I was really happy that Harry had come out, because he was one of my best friends and I needed his comfort.

"How do you feel?" He asked

"I'm sad. Heartbroken. But I understand him. It would be mean of me to keep him with me" a sob was threatening to come up of my throat but I held it back.

"Don't it in" Harry said and then I let myself cry even more int Harry's shoulder.

When I was done for now I pulled back and wiped my eyes.

"So, what was it you came out to tell me?" I asked.

Harry had a smile lurking in his mouth and I looked at him suspicious.

"Zayn has awoken. And he wants to see you"