Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 15

Harry pov

We flew through the air. We couldn't see anything around us just hear the sound of wind. And before we knew it, we were on a field.

"You got to be kidding me!" I heard Louis say. I looked at him and then saw what he was staring on.

We were in England, but not just anywhere. We were on the field outside of Eleanor's castle. Our old house is a couple hours walk away from here.

"Eleanor was an idiot, but still she knew a thing or two about where to place herself when she was doing what she was doing. So I thought I should take over her place. She had some useful things in here too" Marta said as she began to walk the huge field that separated us from the castle.

We hesitated but followed her.

Inside the castle Marta showed us to our room.

"I don't want to hear a lot of inappropriate noices. You're working for me now, remember?" We were all staying at the same room. It was a big room, but no privacy.

"I've bolted the windows, so don't think about running. All doors are also guarded so don't you try to run away" Marta said in a hash voice.

"We will eat in exactly 30 minutes. I talk about future plans and you better listen. I don't like to repeat myself" Marta said. Then she slammed the door and left us alone.

The room had enough madrasas for everyone.

"Let's show two and two madrasas together" said Josh. We all agreed and began to do so.

Me and Louis showed our madrasas together in a corner, and the others took places by the walls somewhere in the room. We tried to put them as far apart to give each other the little privacy we could get.

When we were done unpacking we sat down in a siècle in the middle of the room.

People began to small talk, giving me the opportunity I needed to ask Katherine. 

"Kathrine, do you still have the..." I asked, but didn't say stone. Could never know who was ear dropping

She nodded and showed me the stone that was laying in the inside pocked of her jacket.

"Nice" I said.

"I don't like it here" Louis said

"It's much worse than I expected. The whole place have an aura that glows of evil" he continued. I couldn't agree more

"When should I... You know" Katherine asked.

"First she must reincarnate Zayn. After then; whenever you like" Louis said.

"Okey" she said. Then we walked down for dinner.

"I need more time for preparations. There are big things to be done. I'm working on a potion that will make everybody lose their sense of mind and follow what I command. When it's done you have to go travel around and spread it like a virus. The easiest way to do it, is either poisoning peoples food, make them take it directly or get it through you. If you have to seduce somebody to make them take it, do so." Marta said

What! She says that we have to make out with people if we have to? That's mean! I think she is just doing this to show how much control she has...

"It will take a while for the virus to take full effect, maybe a couple of years. And you may have to go back and do it again, just in case"

"How do you know it will work?" Josh asked.

"I have tested it multiple times. There are witches under my control who are in the basement, making the potions now"

"What?!" I said, but regretted right after

"You heard me. And if you don't convince me that you are on my side, you will be helping them soon, all of you" Marta said and glared at me. I sunk in my chair and continued eating my sandwich.

"What about Zayn?" Liam asked in an emotionless tone.

"Relax darling, I'll keep what I promised. I'll start reincarnate him tonight.  But I will just give him to you when I'm sure you won't do anything against me" Marta said

"When will he be back?" Liam asked. He was fondling with his hands

"By tomorrow I think, but you won't get him then. Trust takes time" Marta said and we all continued to ear in silence.

When we were done Marta wished us good night and informed us that if we were trying to leave our room, she would know. So the only place to be free now was inside our room and our bathroom. Yay...

When we got up to our room we sat all went to our bed silently. If we didn't succeed we were screwed. Marta knew everything.

"Guys. I think Liam is having a break down" we heard Josh said. Turned my head and looked at Liam. He was shaking and crying while staring out in nothing.

We all stood up and went over to him.

"We will get through this" I whispered whistle having my arm around Liam's shoulders. Everybody sat beside him, giving him comfort. And before we knew it we shouted all our madrasas together in the middle and where holding each other, keeping everybody safe.