Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 10

Louis pov

I had sent everybody a text to meet me at the harbor, and now we were all together, except Katherine.

"Have any of you seen Katherine?" I asked.

"No" they said.

"Is it only me or does it feel like something has been controlling us." I asked.

"It's defiantly not only you" Harry said who was holding my hand. All irritation from me and him, and the rest of the group were gone.

"I'm glad" I said and smiled.

"What do we do now?" Josh asked. He was hugging Liam from behind.

"Go back to the island?" I asked. Right after I said it all our phone buzzed.

"It's a massage from Katherine" Harry said who was the first to find his mobile.

The message said that we had to hurry back home and that it was urgent.

"I guess we'll have to go" I said.

We found the boat and began to drive home.

Coming home was far away from what we expected. Katherine and Niall was standing against one of the walls and Marta fast standing in the middle of the room, like she was guarding them.

"What is happening?" Liam asked.

"Shut up and stand against the wall" Marta said.

"What...?" I began but she cut me off

"NOW" 

We hurried to do what she told us.

"I don't understand" I said.

"Your little friend Katherine were sticking her nose in places it doesn't belong. This would have gone so smoothly if it was not for her. You see; I want the world in my hands, so I have for many years trained my powers to become stronger. I mean, what is the meaning with all these powers if I shouldn't use them to make my life better?" She explained.

This couldn't be happening, this must be a joke.

"So I found out that I should follow Eleanor's step and make an army to help me take over the world. But stronger of course. But to be able to control them, I need souls. Not just a spell like Eleanor used, but souls. And it's here you come in. I've been making you weaker so that your souls would be easier for me to absorbs. Your soul is much stronger than a regular human and many supernatural races." She continued to explain.

"But why were you so nice to us under the whole Eleanor thing?" Harry asked.

Harry you fool, don't let her hurt you! I screamed in my head.

"I had to earn your trust, how else could I get near you and take your souls?" She said with a smile.

"And I almost had it until Katherine came into the picture" she glared at Katherine and I saw Niall instantly step a little closer to her.

"Magic doesn't work well on Katherine. She is a part of a supernatural race that is almost  extinct. And one of her races powers is that they are resistance towards magic. A very good power, just too bad they only live as long as humans"

"How do you know that?! My parents are normal, I am normal!" Katherine said. She looked and sounded confused and shocked.

"I saw you marks. You have a little scar behind your ear that looks like a little bow except the string" at least on of you parents have it too. Marta was angry for Katherine's interruption. 

"So that's why your crystal were blue and not red..." She continued.

"But I had the dream, and I felt something strange in the air" Katherine was at the edge of tears.

"Yes but just because you are resistant to magic it doesn't mean that nothing at all can get near you. Now stop with the questions our I'll have to kill you right here" Marta snarled.

"So since she broke my crystals that made me able to control you, I have a proposal; join me, and fight by my side. You'll keep your souls but be chained to me. Forever. 

Or, I can kill you and take your soul and make myself stronger" 

Marta said and looked at us with expectation in her eyes.

I was shaking inside. I was fighting to hold back my tears. Marta. The woman I loved almost like a mother. The one I really trusted besides my gang. Just a lie. She had lied the whole time. I felt Harry's hand squeeze my hand calmly, but I knew he was just as scared as me. He was shaking. 

Everybody had the same shocked expression.

"So, what is your decision?"

"No." I was the first to speak.

"I'm not going to fight by your side and support you evil psycho mind. I would rather fight against you and die trying" I said.

"Me too" Harry said and squeezed my hand again.

"Never will I join you" Niall said.

Katherine was too shocked to speak clearly, so she just put an arm around Niall and shook  her head once.

"Never" Liam said

"Ever" Josh continued.

Marta looked at each and one of us with wide eyes.

I was scared to death now, but I will stand my ground. I know everyone will.

"But Liam..." She set her eyes in him, and I could se his breath hitch.

"No" he said.

"Ohh, but you haven't heard what I have to say jet" she said with a grin.

"Nothing you say will make me change my mind" he said.

"Not even Zayn?"

What?

"What?" Liam said breathless.

"You though he was dead. But no. Ohno sweetly he is with us at this moment"

Liam let out a shriek, and looked confused, but had a little glimpse of hope in his eyes.

"I didn't try to save him when he died at all. I just absorbed his soul, and I still have it"

Liam gasped and he began to cry.

"So there was never a chance for him to be reborn?" Niall asked.

"Reborn?" Josh asked. Marta pretended she didn't hear him

"No, because his souls is right here..." She pulled up a necklace that had been lying under her clothes and held it so we could see it. 

It looked like a crystal that was sharp in both ends and wide in the middle. Though it wasn't crystal, it looked like onyx or something like that. Inside it was a glowing little ball. It was glowing with a bright light that glowed just like Eleanor's soul had glowed. She was right it was a soul.

"Here he is, and if you join me, I'll reincarnate him"