Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 20 - FINAL!!!

Louis pov

The rest of the days flew past quickly. Zayn got stronger and we were all happy to having him back, especially Liam. I haven't seen him so happy for a long long time.

But the time eventually got to when we were going back home. Harry and I went back to our house in Paris, followed by Zayn and Liam because they didn't have a place to live jet. We were all ready to live a happy life. 

Niall and Katherine went back to Denmark.

Niall had told me some sad news about their arrival to Denmark. I had seen that he had something on his mind, and after he told me I couldn't say I blamed him. He loves her with all of his heart.

Katherine pov

When I opened my eyes I was staring up at a white ceiling. I heard beeping sounds, and something didn't smell right. It smelled hospital.

"Oh my baby girl, you're awake" I heard a female voice say.

I turned my head to see my mom and dad sit beside me.

"Mom? Dad? Where am I?" I asked. My voice was husky and I felt weird.

"You're at the hospital, honey" dad said.

"Why? Where is Niall?" I asked. It was weird. He is my boyfriend, but he kind of felt like blur, almost as a dream. But why? Of course I would remember my own boyfriend.

"Who?" Mom asked. She looked worried.

"Niall Horan, my boyfriend" I said and looked at them confused.

"There is no one called Niall as we know" mom said

"Don't say that, we've been together for 2 years" I said. I tried to sit up but they pushed me down and say that I had to lay still until the doctor comes.

"What happened?" I asked getting worried.

Mom and dad looked at each other and took a deep breath, then mom looked at me.

" you were out in the woods, running. You slipped and hit your head hard. You've been in come for over 2 years" my mom let a tear fall and I saw dad squeeze her hand.

"What? No, that can’t be true" I didn't believe it, I came home from Italy yesterday, how could they not remember?

The doctor came in and took some tests and askied me how I was feeling.

Dad asked if it was normal to have dreams in coma, because I "thought" I had a boyfriend.

"Yes Katherine, it is perfectly normal. It's called lucid dreaming. And since you've been in a coma for this long it isn't unusual that you think the dreams are more real than the reality" the doctor said.

I couldn't believe it. When I thought about the boy, Niall, my heart skipped a beat and i felt love. I remembered our happy momenst and my meeting with his other vampire friends.
vampires? My head was hurting, like I was reacing for something I didn’t know what was.
Maybe they were right. What if I'd begin to believe more in my dream world than the real one? Vampires and witches can't be real. But it felt so real.

"Okey" I said before my head exploded with speculations.

The doctor asked me to rest and I did so, trying to sort out the confusion and begin to live in the real world.

Niall pov

I was in the woods crying. It felt like the tears never would stop, but I knew it would be better and safer this way.

I had asked one of my witch friends to help me. They created a potion that made people believe what I wanted them to. So I gave it to Katherines parents and the people who worked on the hospital. I made them believe that she had bin into coma for all this years. All memory of me was gone, and I gave Katherine a potion to. Not to forget me, but to blur out our memories so that it would look more like a dream than memories. It was selfish, but I didn't have the heart to make her forget me, and I could never forget her either.

It's just saver this way. She will grow up with a normal and safe life. 

I had asked some of my Danish friends to keep an eye out for her and help her if she couldn't help herself or was in great need.

I stood up and wiped my eyes. Not that it helped, because more tears came right away.

I grabbed my bags and began to find my way out.

"I love you Katherine. I will always do" I whispered to myself and to her, as I took a last goodbye to Denmark.

The End