Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 19

Liam pov

I ran.  Like I've never run. Inside the door, through the room and slowed down in front of Zayns door. I could hear the others inside talking. I was so nervous. It felt like I was going to throw up. My heart was beating fast and I heard my plus in my ears. My hands were shaking and fondling.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Louis, Niall and Katherine were standing in front of the bed, blocking my sight. When they heard me they turned towards me and stepped aside.

And there he was.

Sitting with his back against the wall.

He looked tired and weak, but so very much alive.

He looked up and our eyes met.

I was so overwhelmed with so many feeling.

"I never thought I would see you again" Zayn said in a voice that was shaky. His voice. The voice I've wanted to hear for so long.

My body was shaking with happiness as I walked towards the bed.

Zayns hand reached out for me, and I took it.

My heart skipped a beat as I could finally touch his skin again.

I looked down at our hands then up at him again. Then I threw myself into his arms.

I heard the others say that I needed to be careful but I didn't care. My heart was home again.

The others left so we could be alone, and I was great full because I was crying and Zayn was crying and hugging me tight.

"After so many years..." Zayn said as he pulled away from me. He looked me deep I the eyes while holding my face in his hands. I closed my eyes in a sec just to enjoy his embrace.

As I looked at him again he leaned in and kissed me. It was a kiss that was first light, as he wanted to make sure that it was really me, then it became more deep and longing.

"I love you. So so much" he whispered as he pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you too, never stopped" I whispered back.

"Please don't ever leave me again thou" I added. 

"Never" he said and kissed me one more time.

I stayed beside him all night. He was really tired and needed rest so we didn't talk too much before first he, then me fell asleep. But he told me that even though he could see or hear anything when he was in his soul form; he always knew when something happened or anything like that. I didn't tell him about Josh. I wasn't sure if he knew our relationship or just thought we were close friends. But that wasn't important. He was safe and sound and that was all that mattered.

Harry pov

After we had left Liam and Zayn alone we sat down in the living room.

"There is still 4 day until we're going home" I said.

"Yes, let's make the best out of it. We don't have to worry about anything" Louis said and squeezed my hand.

Everybody seemed so my more happy now. Niall was more silent than usual but I think he was really tired. Katherine wasn't as strong as us so he had never let his guard down for her.

"You wanna go outside?" Louis asked me.

"Okey" I said as Louis took my hand and leaded me out.

Katherine and Niall were sleeping, Katherine resting her head on his shoulder, and Niall; his head on her head, so we walked quiet, not to wake them.

Louis and I walked down to the water. The night was black and the sky didn't have one cloud, and it looked like the amazing starry sky and moon were lighting up the world.

Louis began to take of his shirt.

"Let's take a bath" he said as he continued to take of his clothes.

I agreed and took of all of my clothes too.

When we were stripped naked we walked into the water.

The water was warm compared to the cold night air.

It tickled my body as I walked out to where I couldn't stand more and I began to swim. I heard Louis swim behind me.

"It's weird. Right now it feels like anything of the bad things didn't happen" Louis took my hand and pulled me back to where we could stand and put his arms around my waist.

"I know. But I like it" I said. I had put my hands around Louis neck and fondled with his wet hair. He smiled and closed his eyes.

"But Harry?" He asked

"Yeah?"

"Are you happy with me, this way?" He asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"I'm just thinking too much. You could've had a total different life than this. You could..." I cut him, of before he could say anything more.

"What kind of bullshit have you been smoking!" I said and we both laughed

"Of course I'm happy, I love you. Where did this come from?"

"I don't know, all this stess..." Again I cut him off.

"You know; I think you've missed me?" I asked and by judging in the way Louis smiled I knew I was right.

"Yes I have" he said and laughed as he rested his head on my shoulder.

My hands travelled down his back, caressing it.

Louis began to kiss me shoulder and my neck.

My hands went lower and gave his bum a gently squeeze, making Louis giggle.

Louis mouth moved higher and eventually met my lips.

Our lips moved like a tango for two. No worries, just us two, together.

Louis hands began to explore my chest, and my hands went in front and played with his member.

"You tease" Louis giggled but I didn't care, I just wanted to feel him.

I attacked his mouth again and I lifted him up and he put his legs around my waist.

"Just give it to me" Louis said, and I entered him slowly and made love to him in the hot water and cold night air.