Vampire crush - Larry Stylinson - Book 2 - Chapter 11

Harry pov

I couldn't believe it! 

Marta is a bitch, and she has Zayn SOUL! And she knows have to reincarnate him!

Everything I was feeling was shown in Liam's face plus some more.

"So what do you say Liam?" Marta was dangling the necklace between her fingers.

"I eh...." Liam looked confused.

I felt really bad for him, if it was Louis who was dangling in front of me like that I don't know if I could have resisted even though it meant that I had to fight for evil.

"Ehh" Liam looked down again his feet and he was foundling with his hands.

"I...." Liam looked at the necklace then at us, then back at the necklace again.

I could see his mind working and he looked at us one last time before I he made a decision in his mind.

"I love Zayn. I will always do, and I know he loves me too. So I know he will find me again. And I have to do wat's right, even though it means that it might take longer for him to find me. I'm not leaving my friends. Thanks for the offer, but I will always stay at the good side" everybody's mouth dropped, even Marta's.

Liam's hands were shaking but he had an determined look on his face.

"Well then.... I guess you've made your choice, too bad" Marta put the necklace inside her shirt again.

"Say your last goodbyes!" She lifted her hands and they be gang to glow like there was electricity in them.

"NOW!" Louis shouted and jumped at Marta. 

Even though we didn't have instructions on what to do, we just knew. 

Katherine took a step aside to let us do our thing.

Louis gave Marta a punch in the chin and we all followed and started to attack her. But it didn't take long before she understood what was happening and used magic to teleport to the other side of the room. She was a little shocked so she wasn't able to attack us fast enough so Niall and I manage to take each shoulder and hold her against the wall.

"You think you can take me just by some punches? Hah!" Then she shouted something which must have been a spell because she began to shimmer. Nialls and my hands then slipped through her like she was smoke. Which she kind of was now as she flew up in the air. Now she had turned completely into a grey smoke that had her face features where her face had been while the rest of her body was just pure smoke.

"You fools! I'm much stronger than you think I am!" She looked down at us.

"It's just to bad. Even though your soul is strong you would have made excellent soldiers. But I guess I don't have a choice. It will take 2 to 3 days to take your souls and I'll come buy every day to hear if you have changed your minds, which you should really think over. In the meantime you'll stay here. You won't be able to leave this island, and I'll know if you try" with that she shouted some witch words and from her a black smoke rose in a circle that widened out until it surrounded the whole island. It was the same smoke as in the dream.

Marta was nowhere to be seen.

"Shit...." Josh said.

"Touché" Niall said.

We were all in shock and didn't say or do anything before we heard Liam sob.

"It's gonna be okey Liam, I promise" I walked over to him and gave him a long good hug.

"He was there..." He sobbed into my shoulder.

"I could feel him" he whispered.

"I know" I said and hugged him tighter.

"I know you are sad about Zayn, but could you please tell me what she meant by him never be reborn?" Josh asked

"I looked at Liam who looked a little scared now.

"Please don't be mad at me" Liam said to Josh as he let go of me and sat down by the table. Josh sat beside him, facing his body towards him.

"When Zayn died, Marta said that he would be reborn sometime in the future.  But she didn't know when"

"Did you think I was him?" Josh asked.

"For a little while I hoped, but if you where we would be mates, and our hearts don't...." Liam was interrupted by a little sob.

"We are not mates. And you knew that, so you just kept me by your side to distract yourself until you could find him?" Josh sounded angry and hurt

"No Josh, not at all" Liam said in panic

"Didn't my love mean anything for you?!" Josh had tears in his eyes

"Of course it did..." Liam was cut off. I saw Niall and Katherine leave the room silently. I understood them.

"How? If you where just waiting for a new Zayn how could I mean anything for you?" Josh was shaking now.

"Josh of course it did!" Liam was angry now.

"If I didn't love you I wouldn't have been with you for so many years! I have meant every I love you I have ever said. Just because I love Zayn doesn't mean I'm not capable of loving others too. Didn't you have a boyfriend before me?" Liam was standing now and Josh looked so tiny.

"Yes" he said

"Didn't you love him?" Liam asked.

"Yes"

"You see! Just because you loved your old boyfriend it didn't mean you weren't capable of loving me. Same thing here!" Liam's face was red now of anger and sadness and confusion.

Josh were silent for a little while.

"I sorry Liam" he stood up and embraced Liam who leaned into him and closed his eyes.

I felt someone take my hand and turned my head and looked into Louis eyes.

""Hey" I said.

"Hey"

I leaned in and kissed him light on his lips.

"What a day huh?" I said

"Hmmm" Louis said and kissed me again.

"Em" we looked up at Liam.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that" Liam said

"Well, compared to finding out about Marta's evil plans, Katherine is a rare type of supernatural creature, Zayn... You know, knowing we will die soon if we don't join Marta, I think I'll survive relationship issues" I said with a wink, which made Liam laugh.

"Yeah your right" Liam said. Then him and Josh left to their rooms.

Me and Louis were standing a little in silence.

"What if this is the end?" I asked.

Louis looked at me and took my head in his hands. He didn't say anything, just looked at me. He looked at me like he wanted to suck in every detail about me while he could, which maybe wasn't very long.