"In the night I couldn't ignore"

CHAPTER 2

Sana

(Slightly M Rated)

I immediately woke up, the moment when the sunlight hits my face. I groaned and covered my face with the nearest pillow beside me. I sensed that someone has been staring at me for a long time.

I opened my right eye to peek and I instinctively pushed Mina's face away from mine. I looked at her with widened eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing, Minari?" I asked her in disgust and disbelief but she just chukcled

"Waking you up, obviously. It's your time to work." she pointed at her wrist, telling me that time's ticking and if I don't get up form my bed in any second, then I might be late for work.

"Is that how lesbians wake their roommates up?" I asked in a teasing manner while cleaning and fixing my bed sheets. Unexpectedly, she pushed me down my bed and she pinned me. I tried to escape by trying to kick her away but I just end up kicking up in the air.

"Maybe you are curious how I wake my Chaengie up." she smirked that went down my spine

I don't like this side of her though. I noticed that her face is getting closer to mine so I closed my eyes and I faced to the right, making Mina kiss my cheek. I suddenly felt that no one's pinning me down anymore so I slowly opened my eyes and found Mina, standing and crossing her arms with a big grin on her face.

"Get up and ger ready for work, Ms. Minatozaki." she chuckled when I'm still in the state of shock

Then, I heard the door of my room closed. Holy shit. I'm taking my words back last night. Mina is a bad influence to me!

---

"I'm going to work now, Mi--"

I stopped fixing my outfit for work because of the scene in front of me.

Chaeyoung is in the kitchen with my roommate's legs around her waist and holding Mina up with her hands on her butt. Mina's hands on Chaeyoung's short hair,  making it messy. They are like eating each other out. I blushed furiously when I heard Mina's moan. Maybe they will be eating in a minute.

I slowly got out of the kitchen, without interrupting them, and immediately walked out of my unit. I sighed in relief when I got out but I thought that my face is still red. I shook my head to remove the scene a while ago and then I got in the elevator.

The elevator doors were about to close but a hand prevented it from closing. A girl went in the elevator and her scent immediately invades my nostrils. Fuck, she smells good.

She's taller than me, wearing a corporate outfit. She looks hot with her tucked in white long-sleeved polo and a black silky necktie , though. I looked at the elevator doors that reflected myself and the girl beside me.  We have this very close space between us and she's not even bothered. I stared at the eyes of the girl and then, suddenly she also looked at me.

I blushed furiously.

I looked away. Shit, her intense stare is piercing through me. Her eyes is familiar. Like someone I admire of. She has this black mask that covers half of her face.

Why is she wearing a mask though?

Shivers went down my spine at the thought of she might kidnap me or something. She might be those one of those men in black with their mission to kill or kidnap someone!

After what feels like a decade inside the elevator, we got out the elevator. It's funny how no one in the building rode the elevator earlier which made the heavy, tensed atmosphere inside. Our hands brushed while walking that sent electricity to traveled through my body.

I got out of the building and I was shocked when I noticed that she's going to the way to where I am heading. I walked faster even though my stilettos are killing me. A few minutes, I reached the company, where I'm currently working at.

I got inside the building and looked back to see the girl earlier in the elevator is still following me. I was about to enter the elevator but someone grabbed my wrist and covered my mouth, preventing me from screaming.

She dragged me in a corner where we are not seen by the busy workers. I tried to escape from her tight grip but to no avail, she tightened her grip even more. I think my wrists are red now. She's too strong.

Since she's still covering my mouth, I can't help but inhale deeply. I soon regretted it as her intoxicating scent invades my nostrils once again, making me weak this time. Her scent and touch makes me weak.

"Calm down, please."

And I unconsciously did.

Her angelic voice is what I want to hear everyday I wake up in the morning. I looked down as I feel her intense stare again. She loosened her grip but she's still pinning me to the wall with her right hand.

I closed my eyes as she leaned in to my neck, inhaling my scent.

"Hmm... You smell as good as I remembered."

My legs feels like jelly that I almost fell down but she immediately encircled her left arm around my waist to support me. She suddenly licked my neck. I escaped from her grip and pushed her gently, away from the crook of my neck. I feel so weak but I can't believe that I still managed to do that.

I didn't realized that she already took her mask off. I opened my eyes but she immediately covered my vision, making me temporarily blind.

"W-who... Who are y-you?" I managed to ask

"..." she continued her business in the crook of my neck but I jerked when I felt her hot, wet tongue licking my earlobe then she bit it gently. I bit my lower lip.

"I'm someone you know for a long time. Maybe you forgot about me..." I can her sadness through her tone

"Let me see your face, please."

"I can't let you. Not right now. I'm sorry."

Her grip on my waist tightened, making our bodies collide. I feel safe. She kissed my left cheek, forehead, the tip of my nose and then suddenly...

She stole my first kiss.

I couldn't ignore the fact that I liked how she kissed me. So gentle and passionate. I couldn't ignore her so I kissed back. I don't know why but everything about her is so familiar to me.

----------

Is the scene rated SPG? I feel like though. I'm just so inspired with Citrus anime manga right now. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter. Ciao!

-WinterArchery