"She takes the lead and I follow"

CHAPTER 5

Sana

I woke up early with a bright and happy mood. I was literally skipping my way to the kitchen. I'm in the mood to cook breakfast but... uh... I don't know how to cook. But my optimistic and determined side is pushing me to cook. So, good luck and may GodJihyo bless me so that I will not burn our unit into ashes.

"Is something burning?" Mina said while walking to where I'm standing and I glared at her

She chuckled and raised both of her hands, "Just kidding. It smells good though. How did you learn these?"

I put the eggs, bacon and pancakes in a plate and prepared three plates in the table.

"My determination just helped with these." I smiled

"Woah. Someone's in a good mood. What happened yesterday?" Mina wriggled her eyebrows and sits down the chair to eat

"Hmm. Nothing special. Where's Chaeyoung though?"

"She needed to go home because her father called her last night." she frowned

I was about to say something but someone knocked the door. I immediately stood up and walked up to the door. I opened the door slightly and when I saw a familiar figure I opened the door to make her way. I smiled, widely.

"Good morning, Sally!" She smiled, she's still wearing her mask. Ugh!

"Good morning, Sana." I was about to say something but I heard Mina

"Sana! Where did you go?"

I pulled Sally to the dining room and Mina looked at me with a big question mark on top of her head. I pointed at Sally and Mina looked to where I'm pointing at but it made her more confused.

"Uhh..."

"Meet Sally. Sally meet Mina, my best friend."

Mina awkwardly waved at Sally and I made her sit beside me. The three of us eat breakfast silently but then I remembered that Sally is wearing a mask which means she needs to take the mask off to eat.

I started to eat slowly and closely watched Sally. I can feel Mina looking at me like a weirdo but I don't care. I'm really curious with Sally's face.

"Eh? Why aren't you eating breakfast?" I asked Sally and she shakes her head

"I already ate."

"No! You should still eat. I cooked breakfast for the first time!" I pouted and she chuckled

"I'm already full, Sana. You should eat now."

I followed her but in my peripheral vision I can see her smirk under that damn mask.

---

Sally and I are just watching television in the living room until I saw Mina wearing a polo and jeans.

"Where are you going, Minari?"

"I'll be going to Chaeyoung's. Bye Sana and... Sally"

I heard the door of our unit closes. Silence ate us but it's a kind of silence that is comfortable. While watching, I can't help but notice how Sally mindlessly plays with my right hand. There's something ticklish in my stomach that I can't describe. My heart beats faster.

Sally suddenly tugged on my hand and I immediately look at the television screen, only to find Twice's new commercial in Pocari Sweat is playing in the channel. I suddenly feel cold because of the commercial though.

"They're your favorite, right?" I looked at her suspiciously

"How did you know?" she raised her eyebrow and pointed behind us, which is my room that is full of Twice posters. I mentally facepalmed.

"Yeah, right." instead, I just rolled my eyes to save myself

"I heard that they are going to have another concert."

My eyes widened and I sat up which made our hands part and I noticed that she frowned but I did not paid attention to it.

"What?! When? Where? How did you know?!" she chuckled and raised her hands to shield her

"Chill. I just heard it from the others."

"Others? Who are 'others'?"

"Oh, uhm..."

She looked away and I looked at her suspiciously, "Are you some kind of their manager? Or..." she trailed off but continued, "Or a T-Twice m-member?"

Sally laughed, "No! Of course not! Silly Sana, it's just a rumor but at least it's something you can think about for these next few days." she smirked

I plopped down the couch again and frowned. I might get not enough sleep because of this. Ugh. Sally returned to playing my hand again but this time she's rubbing small circles in my palm.

Stay calm, Sana.

I don't think I can stay calm.

I can't believe I'm feeling something like this.

TzuYoda, where are you? I need you now.

----------

Sorry for the VERY short chap. I just need to update today so that I can rest and get ready for my defense on tuesday. Please understand why I did this chap in a rushed way. I'll make it up to you when I'm not pressured haha! Anyways, thank you for reading this chap! Ciao!

-WinterArchery