"Maybe we would be alright"

CHAPTER 9

SANA

Weeks passed and still no sign of Sally but Dahyun always visits me in my unit. Next thing I know after I wake up, she is already in my doorstep. I opened the door, still in my pajamas and my sleepy face greeted her.

"Good morning, unnie~"

"Good morning to you too. Come on in."

I give her way to go inside the unit and she does. We walked towards the kitchen to eat breakfast. Mina left a note at the fridge and said that she is with Chaeyoung for her interview today so she cooked breakfast for me in advance. I heated my breakfast in the microwave.

"Coffee?" I offered but she shakes her head

"I already had breakfast with my unnies earlier." I nodded and got my hot breakfast out of the microwave and placed it in the table.

"Don't you have a schedule or something?"

We sat on the chairs and I start to eat. Dahyun shakes her head and smiled.

"It's our free day. So I decided to spend it with you~" she did aegyo and I almost got a mini heart attack

"Where are your unnies? Tzuyu?" Dahyun raised her eyebrow, the moment I mentioned the maknae's name

"Oh, they are just around here. Probably playing around like we always do. Tzuyu? She's in Taiwan. Spending her time with Gucci and her mother."

I nodded. If only I can contact or talk to someone about Sally's whereabouts. After eating breakfast, I stood up and brought my plate to the sink to clean it. While cleaning, Dahyun suddenly called my name.

"Sana-unnie?"

"Hm?"

"Are you free today?"

I stopped cleaning and looked at her, "Yes, why? I'm always free on Sundays."

She smiled, "That's great! I just want to go to the mall with you. You know, to have fun?"

I nodded, "Sure, Dahyun. Your treat?" I teased

"Okay." she shrugged

"Eh? I'm just joking!"

"No. I'm the one who asked you so I'll be the one to treat you."

I sighed as I nodded because if I continue to argue with her, she'll just walk out and still keeping her decision. I continued to do my chores and let Dahyun watch the television.

Mina forgot to do her chores! Ugh. Now, I'm all sweaty. I grabbed my towel and walked towards my room to take a bathe. But before I could go inside my room, Dahyun called me again.

"I'm just going to take a bathe, Dahyun."

"Yeah but I have a question."

I nodded and gestured to continue, "Why are you always sitting outside of someone's unit? Are you waiting for your friend?"

Friend.

"Yeah. For the past few weeks, I think she forgot to visit me or I did something wrong." I shrugged it off

"Or maybe she's busy. She must be busy. A friend should tell you about what's wrong with you that makes them act like that."

"Yeah. I guess she's busy but I wish to see her though."

"You will. Don't worry." she smiled

---

Dahyun and I walked inside the mall. Dahyun's wearing a mask and a cap to avoid a wave of fans coming to her suddenly. She also might be in trouble if someone sees her with a simple and non-showbiz girl.

"So where do you want to go, unnie?"

"Uhmm... Aha! To the perfume shop~" I giggled and grabbed Dahyun's small hand to pull her gently to my favorite shop

"You love perfumes?" Dahyun asked while I'm looking and trying the perfumes

"Yeah! I'm planning to buy one though so I can add it to my collection."

"Eh?!" I was looking at a perfume but because Dahyun shouted I almost lost grip to it

I held my hand in my chest, a mini heart attack. I don't to break something here. I'm clumsy and I'm actually scared every time I go to a store with fragile things.

"Calm down, Dahyun. You'll be paying for it if this breaks into pieces." I pouted

"I'm sorry. But you have a collection of perfumes?"

"Yeah. There's nothing wrong with that."

"Yeah, I guess. Geez, you're the first person I've met in my life that has a perfume collection."

---

After an hour of looking and trying perfumes, I finally bought one. Dahyun said that we should eat lunch so we are now heading for her favorite restaurant. While walking I was looking around until I saw a familiar figure.

She is wearing a brown trench coat but her back figure is too familiar to me. I immediately ran to her. Dahyun called my name but I ignored her. I reached for the tall figure and back hugged her so tight.

Her tall figure. Her voice. Her scent. I knew it. I will not let you go now, Sally.

I miss you so much. Please don't leave me again.

Oh, how much I want to say those words to her. I want to ask her so many questions that has been in my mind for the past few weeks.

I slightly pulled away to Sally but my arms are still around her. She turned around and I looked up to see her face. Her face that I have been searching for the past few weeks. Now, she's in front of me.

What did I do? Did I do something wrong? Is her schedule too hectic? Does she go back to her unit? If yes, then why don't I see her? Does she come home very late at night that I can't even wait for her because I'm already tired?

Everything was in slow motion. My arms slowly backed away, going back to the sides of my body. My mouth gaped open. Tears forming.

"Eh? Sana?"

----------

Oh, would you look at that! An early update. Look, I said that I'm overcoming writer's block. I guess I'm inspired by the SaTzu moment keke Sana should calm down or this story will have its first versatzu HAHAHA just kidding

P.S

Who do you think did Sana hug? Was it really Sally or just some random person and Sana just embarrassed herself?

Ciao~

-WinterArchery