"I could be your only one"

CHAPTER 13

[RATED M]

Author's POV

Their kiss deepened. Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck. The maknae licked the latter's bottom lip, asking for permission but Sana didn't let her. Tzuyu's hands traveled to the latter's shoulders down to her butt, squeezing it.

Sana unexpectedly moaned and Tzuyu took that chance to enter Sana's mouth with the use of her tongue. Their tongues battled for dominance but Tzuyu won.

Sana's hands are all over Tzuyu's hair, making it messy and she looked hotter.

The maknae growled which made the older feel something down there. Her kisses went down to the older's exposed white, creamy neck.

Fuck. This is wrong but it feels so right. Sana thought.

She tried to push the maknae away but it seems like she's pulling her closer. The maknae gently bites and licks some parts of the older's neck.

Sana moaned louder as Tzuyu found her weak spot. Tzuyu bit and sucked it hard.

"Mnn... Fuck..."

She stopped. Their heavy panting can only be heard in Sana's hotel unit. Tzuyu leaned her forehead to Sana's.

"Are you still going to ignore me? Huh?" she asked to Sana but she didn't answer Tzuyu and avoided eye contact

Sana squealed as she is being carried by Tzuyu in bridal style to the her room. Tzuyu gently laid her down to her soft, white bed and Tzuyu hovered over her.

"Keep ignoring me and I'll do something more than this to you."

Shivers went down Sana's spine as she felt Tzuyu's hot breathe near her ear. The maknae nibbled the older's earlobe. Sana tried not to moan.

"Mhnn. Let it out, babygirl."

Sana bit her bottom lip as Tzuyu traveled her hands from the latter's waist down to her thighs.

When Tzuyu laid her eyes on Sana, who looks like a hot mess, made her inner beast awaken. Her hair is all over the bed. Her strap of her bra is already showing. Her white, toned stomach is already in display as her shirt is halfway from being removed by the maknae.

Seeing Sana's half-lidded eyes and half-opened swollen lips, makes Tzuyu wilder.

Sana is fucking hot! So sexy. Tzuyu thought.

"A-ahh~ Tzuyu-ya~" Sana moaned her name as Tzuyu realized that she was still caressing Sana's thighs, near to the place between her thighs.

Tzuyu knows that she needs to stop. She must stop. She didn't mean to go overboard. She stopped caressing Sana's thighs and was about to stand up but the girl at the bottom pulled her back.

"Tzuyu-ya~"

Tzuyu mumbled a curse as Sana moaned her name for the second time. She wants to hear it again and again.

"Look, I'm sorry for going overboard. I need to go now. My members must be looking for me." Tzuyu lied because the maknae already told her members about her whereabouts.

Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck and her legs around Tzuyu's waist. Sana pulled Tzuyu's head closer.

"You started it and you won't finish it? Bad Tzu-tzu~" she intentionally moaned beside Tzuyu's ear, feeling Sana's hot breathe.

Tzuyu tried to control herself and looks away from the seductress but she can't help but feel good while Sana is caressing her nape.

Her eyes went down to Sana's swollen lips, exposed chest then to her legs. Her eyes went back to her lips and immediately regretted it. Sana licked her lower lip and bits it, losing her sanity and she can't control her raging hormones anymore.

"Fuck... What do you want, huh? What does my babygirl want?"

"I don't know, Tzuyu-ya. Maybe you should find out."

Sana pulled Tzuyu's face closer. Their breaths fanning each other. The maknae can sense the older's arousal through her gestures and actions.

Sana's eyes luring her in. Tzuyu tried her best to control herself. She doesn't want to touch Sana.

Tzuyu held Sana's arms down and laid beside her, "Let's sleep, Sana."

"Tzuyu-ya~"

Tzuyu hugged her from the back to stop her but she keeps on wriggling, "Sana! Sleep."

Sana whined and faced Tzuyu. They stared at each other. Sana is mentally killing her.

"Why won't you finish what you started?" Sana asked, calming down but the wetness between her thigh is pooling in her panties

"I never wanted to finish something that needs time. So, touching you needs time I feel like it's wrong to do it right now. Don't worry, Sana. I will make you happy."

Tzuyu buried her face in the crook of Sana's neck, "For now, you shouldn't ignore me like that or you will feel my wrath."

Sana pouted.

Maybe I should ignore her again? The Naughty Sana thought.

"What are you thinking about? You should sleep now." The maknae said that cutted the older's train of thoughts

Tzuyu kissed her forehead and went back to Sana's neck. A few minutes later, they are already asleep.

----------

*rinse myself with holy water*

I intentionally wrote this for you guys, especially those who are starving for a versatzu haha!

This is just a low level of versatzu though. I hope you enjoyed this short, steamy chapter kekeke

P.S

Two more chapters and we will move on to the second book since the reads and votes has already reached.

Ciao~

-WinterArchery