"She knows exactly where to go"

CHAPTER 4

Sana

"Are you serious!?" I shouted

She surprised me in a cliff where we can see the whole city lights. It's just mesmerizing. She also prepared dinner for us. Or maybe someone did because I was beside her all day.

She put her hands inside the pockets of her trench coat and shrugged, "Yeah. Why?"

I scoffed, "Why, you ask? Because, Sally, we've only met a while ago, you stole my first kiss not to mention that we did that in my workplace and now you're surprising me with this." I pointed my hands in front of us, telling her that I'm talking about the dinner arrangement thing. Again, she shrugged like it's not a big deal.

"Besides, I promised you this long time ago." she mumbled but I heard her, loud and clear. Although there is a bit sadness in the way she said it. I was about to say something but she cit me off. Maybe she know that I heard her.

"I already told you earlier that you know me and I know you."

"Why can't you just show your face to me then who knows if I really know you or you're just some kind of creepy stalker." I crossed my arms. She looked away

"You might not accept me for I am now."

I tilted my head and look at her in confusion. I stared at her brown orbs and I noticed that her face became a light shade of pink. If only I could reach for her mask but she's tool tall and I'm short and clumsy. I might trip or something before I could reach for her damn mask.

She was the first one to broke eye contact. I groaned silently. I can't believe I'm enjoying the oblivion in her eyes! Ugh.

"Come on, squirrel. Let's eat." that triggered something

"What? Squirrel? Only one person calls me that." she was obviously panicking

"O-oh! U-uh... You really look like a squirrel so I called you that... Is it... bad?" I chuckled at how nervous she is

"It's not but call me anything but that. She's special to me and I'm still waiting for her even after the past few years."

She nodded and pulled me gently to the fabric that is lying down the grass. She served me and that familiar feeling made me remember of her. I sighed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I grabbed the plate that is full of food. I glared at her. Geez, this girl.

"It's nothing. I just miss her."

"Eh? Maybe you should tell me about her. It also might help you." we began to eat

"How would that help me? I would just miss her more." she chuckled and silence came between us.

I wonder what she is doing right now. Will she be looking at the same star that I will be looking at later? Is she fine? Does she still remember her promises? I sighed deeply. I continued to eat while thinking about her. I miss her. I miss her dimples. I miss her long, silky hair. I miss her smile. I miss her laugh. I miss her savage attitude. I miss everything about her.

"Hey! Earth to Sana~ Are you really fine?"

"Yeah. It's just that I hope we will be looking at the same star tonight. I also hope that she doesn't forget her promises."

"I'm sure that everything you hope and wish for is gonna be true. Who knows maybe the two of you will meet again soon."

I smiled and nodded, "Thanks, Sally. Thank you for this though. It's one hell of a day today. I can't wait to sleep."

She stands up and offered her hand to me, "Come on, we'll go home now."

"Eh? How about these?" I pointed at our eating place

"Don't worry, someone will fix these."

I grabbed her hand and she gently pulled me up. I was about to let go of her but she held my hand tightly. I let her and we walked back to her car. In the middle of the cold breeze that is grazing my face, I feel warmth.

---

"Goodnight, Squi--Sana~"

"Goodnight, Sally. See you tomorrow, I guess."

I walked inside my unit and surprised that it's quiet. No weird sounds or screaming. I wouldn't want to hear any of those anyways. I walked towards the balcony and looked at the stars. I closed my eyes as the cold breeze hits me face but it's different. I don't feel warm.

"I wish you were here, TzuYoda. I miss you. God knows how much."

---

Sally

I closed the door and sighed. I took off my mask and walked towards the glass door of the balcony. I can't go outside. Sana is already there and she might see my whole appearance. I'm not yet ready to let her see me.

I looked at the stars above.

Sana, I did not forgot my promises to you. I never forget. I'm happy to know that you are still waiting for me after all those years that I wasn't by your side. But now, I will be right by your side and never leave you again. I will fulfill all those promises to you.

I promised to you that we will have dinner in a quiet place. In a place where you will be mesmerize by its beauty. That's why I brought you to my favorite place.

Squirrel, I miss you. God knows how much.

----------

Heeeey~ If Sally didn't forget her promises to Sana then let me tell you this. I freaking almost forgot to update asdfghjkl I'm sorry if I updated right now it's just that I'm getting too busy but don't worry. I will always have time to update.

Hope you enjoy this (somewhat sad) chapter. Thank you for reading! Ciao~

-WinterArchery