"I put myself to blame"

CHAPTER 10

SANA

"Eh?" the tall girl turned around and tears threatened to roll down my cheeks.

"Sana-unnie!"

Tzuyu hugged me. Even though she wears her mask, I still recognize her. The tall maknae pulled away and tilted her head to the side.

"Unnie? Why are you crying?"

"Sana-unnie? Are you okay?" I heard Dahyun behind my back, but I did not answered.

Tzuyu frowned at Dahyun but softened when her eyes goes back to mine. She wiped my tears away and hugged me again while soothingly rubbed my head.

"It's okay. I'm here, unnie." she whispered beside my ear.

I continued sob, not minding that Tzuyu's trench coat is getting wet because of my stupid tears. I closed my eyes and held onto her coat so tight. Tzuyu began to carry in bridal style.

"Come on. Let's get her home, Dahyunnie."

"I'm not coming, Tzuyu. You better go back to your dorm and rest." said her manager and I think Tzuyu just nodded as she began to walk away.

---

I slowly opened my eyes and got up. My eyes hurt, maybe because I cried earlier. Wait. Where am I? I tried to get up from the bed that I know is not mine but there's something is preventing me from sitting up. I looked down and an arm is hugging my waist. I gently moved the blanket away and found Tzuyu's sleeping face.

She looks so peaceful. My heart suddenly beats fast. I mentally slapped myself as I realized that I might be in love with three girls.

My heart is such a player.

"Sana-unnie?" I heard Tzuyu's husky voice, I didn't even noticed that she's already awake! I blushed in embarrassment as the thought of Tzuyu, looking at me like a creepy pervert who was watching her sleep a while ago.

"Are you fine now?" I nodded and she smiled

"That's good."

"Where are we though?"

"Oh, we are here in our dorm. You said that you don't want to home to your unit as Mina-unnie will ask many questions when she sees you crying so I brought you here."

"Thank you. I'm such a burden to all of you."

Tzuyu hugged me by the waist and buried her face in my neck, "No, you're not. It's a little weird that a non-showbiz girl is with her favorite girl group."

"Why though?"

"I don't know, unnie. Maybe because we are all comfortable with your presence. Anyways, don't think about that now. You should eat dinner."

The maknae kissed my neck, I blushed in a shade of deep red. She got up like nothing happened and got out of the room. I buried my face in the pillow and screamed.

Fuck.

---

"Sana! Are you okay? Tzuyu brought you here bec--"

"I already said it, unnie. Come on, let's eat dinner." Nayeon pouted and everyone followed to what Tzuyu said

Eating dinner with them is always noisy. Just like before, they tease each other. Nayeon and Jeongyeon always find words the would use to bully or teases each other. Basically, they embarrass and shouts their deep, dark secrets unintentionally.

"What?"

"Oh shit..." Nayeon elbowed Jeongyeon

"I mean, we go out as friends. You know, bonding with a friend is fun."

I gazed at Nayeon and tears are forming in the side of her eyes but still wearing her sheepish smile, "Uhm... Excuse me. I've already finished my dinner so I'll go back to my room." Nayeon stood up and walked towards her room.

"Yeah, I'm also finished." I said and ignored Tzuyu who is calling my name

I knocked Nayeon's door and she let me come in. I opened the door slowly and found her wiping her tears. I walked towards her direction and hugged her. I did the actions what Tzuyu did to me a while ago in the mall. That somehow calmed her though.

---

"Why were you crying earlier?"

"Oh. I just thought that you were my close friend. You know, I expected you to be her but reality hit me hard."

"Hm? Why did you react like that? Surely, those reasons that you mentioned was just the minor ones."

"Ah, about that...." I scratched my head

Should I tell her the reason? I don't think so. I trust people too much right now. Oh great, I developed trust issues now. I looked at Tzuyu's eyes and I almost gave in.

My train of thoughts were cut by the tall maknae.

"It's okay if you're not comfortable with talking these topics to me. Let's just sleep and you have work tomorrow."

"I just miss her. We haven't seen each other for a month now. I always think that I'm at fault why she is distancing herself to me. Maybe she's avoiding me. Maybe she moved out of her unit. Maybe she doesn't want to see me anymore." I hung my head low

"I put myself to blame why all of this is happening to me. If only TzuYoda is with me but maybe she and Sally are the same. They left me hanging."

"Such a playgirl." Tzuyu whispered but I didn't heard much

"TzuYoda?" she chuckled

"Such a funny name. Is she a fan of Star Wars or what?"

"Yeah, I guess. She said that she wants me to call her that." the maknae nodded, still smiling

"Who is she?"

"My childhood friend." she nodded again

She laid down and pulled to lay down also, "Let's sleep."

She pulled me into a tight hug. So warm. I feel safe.

"Don't blame yourself okay, unnie? Everyone and everything has a reason. Valid or not."

I snuggled closer to her, "Thank you, Tzuyu. Good night."

----------

Another updateeeeee~ Our finals is tomorrow and I don't give a damn. I will not review asdfghjkl summer is coming. You know what that means, summer is hot so... yeah kekekeke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good luck on your finals. Don't let your requirements chase you HAHAHA

P.S

This book has almost 500 reads. I don't know if I should be excluding all the votes from my author's notes and the special chapters so let's see. I'm not that famous, maybe I won't be excluding those. Anyways, you should study now haha

Ciao~

-WinterArchery