"Where timing is kind to us"

CHAPTER 8

SANA

Sally didn't visit me again after I slept in her unit last week. Now, her unit is locked. I always keep on looking at the door, hoping that Sally will come out and decided to visit me.

I look like a creepy stalker in front of her door.

The thought of no one is inside the unit came to my head. I look desperate. I frowned at that idea but maybe that's the accurate word that could describe me right now.

I sighed and stood up from the ground. I'm currently walking towards the door of my unit but someone bumped into me.

Gosh that hurts like hell. My eyes instantly closed from the collision of my body and the cold, hard floor.

My whole body dropped to the floor and the person who bumped me is hovering over me.

I gently rubbed my head. I slowly opened my eyes to see who bumped into me. My eyes widened as I scanned through her features.

"K-Kim D-Dahyun! From T-Twice!"

I can feel my face heat up from embarrassment. I can't believe I bumped into an idol. Worst, she's from my ultimate favorite girl group.

"I'm sorry, San--miss! I was in a hurry!"

"N-no. It's my f-fault. I'm sorry, Dahyun-ssi."

I immediately stood up and bowed at her. I heard her chuckle.

"Please stand up straight, miss. As a peace offering, I'll treat you and introduce you to my members."

I looked at her in disbelief. What?!

"N-no need for that, D-Dahyun-ssi! I'm okay. Nothing serious happened to me."

"Miss, cut with the honorifics. Let me introduce myself to you even though Onces like you already know. I'm Kim Dahyun, the energetic dubu from Twice!"

"I'm Minatozaki Sana. You can call me Sana. I'm older than you though"

"Then you are one of my unnies. Let's go, Sana-unnie! My friends are already waiting at the ground floor."

"O-okay."

---

"Unnies! I want all of you to meet Sana-unnie."

Gosh. I'm surrounded by idols. I suddenly can't breathe but it would be embarrassing if I fall unconscious in front of them.

"Sana! Are you okay?" Nayeon-unnie asked while waving her hands in front of my face

"Y-yes, unnie. I'm fine."

"Good. We will eat and Dahyun will treat you, right?" I nodded

Nayeon-unnie holds my hand and gently pulls me into her group who is eating already.

"Eat anything you want, Sana." Jeongyeon said while her mouth is full of food

"Jeongyeon, slow down. You might choke!"

My inner 2yeon shipper is going wild but I remained calm. We ate and I realized that they are noisy. They keep on teasing at each other like their managers aren't around. They laugh like they are the only people here. Except for one person.

I can't help but notice how my heart keep on pounding because of the girl beside me. I'm mentally fangirling.

"Maknae! Why aren't you talking?"

Tzuyu shrugged and continued on eating.

"You should talk to Sana, Yoda! Oww!"

I think Tzuyu kicked Momo's foot under the table.

"Momo-unnie is so noisy." Tzuyu mumbled

"Yeah. You two are totally the opposite."

The maknae looked at me with her eyebrow raised, "What?"

"I-I mean, w-we all know that y-you're quiet and a-all your u-unnies are noisy."

Why am I stuttering? Is it because of her intense stare?

Wait. She smiled. She freaking smiled. Her dimples are showing and she looks so innocent. I mentally thanked GodJihyo that I'm still alive.

"Yeah. I guess so. But I get noisy when I'm comfortable."

"Eh?" I tilted my head to the side, the girl beside me immediately blushed in a shade of light pink

"But that doesn't mean that I'm not comfortable with my unnies. I just sometimes think that I'm their maknae and they have to take care of me. I feel like a burden to them."

Why is she talking to me like this? She looks so comfortable with talking about her feelings towards her unnies to me.

"You're not a burden." I smiled reassuringly

"Thank you, unnie"

We were having a small chat until Nayeon unnie asked Tzuyu.

"Who is your one and only unnie, Tzuyu-ya?"

"...."

"Tzuyu-ya!" Nayeon unnie pouted

I was looking at Tzuyu, waiting for her answer, until her gaze laid her eyes on me. I raised both of my eyebrows.

"Sana-unnie~"

My eyes widened as well as her other members' eyes around the table.

"Eh?!" We shouted, still shocked

"Yup."

Then, Tzuyu suddenly hugged me from the side. Her hug slowly begins to tighten.

"C-chewy! I c-can't b-breathe!"

She immediately pulled away and smiled.

---

"Bye, Dahyun. Thanks for the treat and well, for meeting your unnies with me."

"I was wondering why you didn't fell unconcious though."

"Oh, shut up. I collected all my strength so that won't happen."

We laughed and bid our goodbyes. I walked inside my unit and immediately went to my bedroom to scream my heart out.

"Sana! You two should keep it down while doing it!" Mina shouted from her room

I blushed, "I'm not with someone!"

"Yeah, sure!" She said with sarcasm

----------

Another update wooooooop~! The end is coming near. Prepare your SaTzu hearts and a box of tissue hehehehe. Thank you for reading!

Ciao~

-WinterArchery