SaTzu Shorts Ep. 1 presents VALENTINE'S SPECIAL: Citrus

A/N

I'm sorry for the late valentine's special! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this short one :)

----------

SANA

"Eh?!" I shrieked as I saw Chou Tzuyu in our doorstep

Chou Tzuyu, the school's strict and beautiful president. While I'm Minatozaki Sana, the school's rebel. I can't believe she's here! What am I going to do? She'll totally make my blonde hair into black. She might make me wear the schools uniform. Or worst,   she might throw all my make-up!

Oh my GodJihyo. What have I done to receive this kind of punishment?

"Sana~ Come down and be a good sister!"

I have no choice but to go down and greet her. I sighed in frustration. I slowly walked down the stairs and shivers went down my spine when her cold eyes landed on mine. I blushed. She's sitting in the couch looking like a lady, prim and proper.

My mother spotted me and she smiled, gesturing me to greet my sister. Oh how, I don't like the fact that she's younger than me but she's more mature.

"Minatozaki Sana..." the way she mentioned my name made my heart skip a beat

For goodness sake, she's my stepsister. I shouldn't feel like this. Why did I agree on going to an all-girls school anyway?!

My mother noticed our stares so she broke it.

"Come on now, Tzuyu. There's no need for honorifics." Tzuyu nodded

"Very well then, Mom. Can you please show me my room?"

"Oh, Sana will do that. I have to attend work now."

My-- our mother walked out of the house and left us. Tzuyu faked cough and asked me for the room that she will be staying. Why is she staying here anyway? She has her mansion though. Her grandfather, the principal of our school, will all be alone there.

"Why are you suddenly thinking about my grandfather?" I was startled by her calm and low voice. Was I thinking too much that I'm unconsciously saying it out loud?

Goodness gracious! I'm not like this to anyone!

"N-nothing. A-anyways, we'll will be sh-sharing a r-room."

Why am I stuttering? Please, can the house eat me alive and bury me forever?

We arrived in front of my-- our room. I opened the door and made way for her to go inside. I sighed in frustration once again.

"I hope you'll have a enjoy staying here." I smiled at her, I caught her cheeks changed into a shade of light pink but I didn't paid much attention to it. I just hope my bright personality will somehow cope up with her cold personality.

Gosh, my heart is beating so fast. Is this destiny? Wait, I said earlier that this is a punishment. But I feel like it is a blessing now.

---

5 months later...

Tzuyu is teaching me Mathematics right now and I'm obviously not listening to her. Instead, I just stare at her beautiful eyes while she's talking. I continued to stare at her while playing with my pen. Tzuyu finally stopped talking but she looked at me with cold eyes.

Shivers went down my spine.

"Why aren't you listening, Sana-unnie?"

I straightened up and a shade of red passed across my face.

"U-uhh..."

"If you're not serious about this then might as well expect yourself in a nutshell when you see your grades. I will not waste my time doing this for you if you're just going to sit there and stare at me for an hour."