SaTzu Shorts Ep. 4 presents Triplets

SANA

"Thanks, Mina!"

"Sure, no problem. It's fun bonding with a friend."

"Why does it look like I'm the third wheel here?" we laughed

"Sorry, Dad." I smiled at her and did a peace sign

Chaeyoung pouted and remained silent. While Mina and I continued talking while walking. We went to a lot of stores and Mina made Chaeyoung carry all of our stuffs. Poor Chaeng, she doesn't have much choice does she?

It's still early in the afternoon so we decided to play games. Of course, Mina doing her best in every game we play. Chaeyoung was frustrated. She obviously doesn't want to lose to Mina but she wants her to be happy so she just let herself be a loser to that penguin.

"Doesn't a squirrel and a penguin get tired? 'Cause the tiger is tired."

"Aww! Come on, baby cub. Sana-chan will treat us ice cream." Mina pulled both of them to an ice cream shop

I glared at Mina but she looked at me with her adorable eyes. I immediately covered her face and ordered ice cream for them. Both of them looks so happy sitting in the bench while eating it. After eating, we continued to walk around the mall.

I was talking to Mina and Chaeyoung but I bumped into someone. I almost stumbled but the person whom I bumped into, quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. I landed on her chest, her perfume smells familiar.

"Are you okay, Sana? I'm sorry for bumping into you."

Tzuyu

"E-eh? Chou Tzuyu?! You know each other, Sana?" I nodded

We pulled away from the hug and Tzuyu patted my head, "Where are you going, though?"

"Oh, we were just walking around. Trying to find and buy more things." Chaeyoung said

"Oh! Tzuyu, they are Mina and Chaeyoung. My best friends as well as they are a couple." Tzuyu raised her eyebrow and smirked

"Cool. Can I join you guys?"

"Sure, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu helped Chaeyoung with the bags and we continued walking around. After a few more minutes, I bumped into someone again. I almost stumbled but she caught me. She encircled her arm around my waist.

"Hey, hey!" Tzuyu pulled us away from each other

"Who are you to hold her like that?" the tall maknae glared at Sally

Of course, still wearing her mask. She shrugged her shoulders to answer Tzuyu's question. The tall maknae groaned in frustration. Their eyes do look the same though. Without asking, Sally decided to join us as well. She knows Mina and Chaeyoung already so they pretty get along quickly.

I talked to Tzuyu since she is quiet. She asked me about some jokes which I end up laughing or glaring at her. We were talking about her hectic schedules but something happened.

Guess what.

I bumped into someone again. What's with me bumping into people today? Ugh. Of course, she caught me on time. She pulled me into a hug but Tzuyu and Sally was there to pull us away form each other.

Tzuyu shaking her head and looked disappointed. Sally glares at TzuYoda. But then, TzuYoda looks at me and apologizes for bumping into me. We go around the mall and bought more clothes, perfumes and other things. It's already time for us to go home.

"I'll ride you home, Sana" -Tzuyu

"Let's go, unnie." -Sally

"Come on, Squirrel~" -TzuYoda