"'Cause when she plays her guitar"

CHAPTER 3

Sana

That girl still lurks in my mind, making me unfocused and preoccupied. I sighed as I see how the papers that I need to read and sign keeps piling up and I'm just staring at nothing while still feeling her lips against mine.

She gave me her calling card, though. After what happened earlier, she covered half of her face once again and she got out of the building. I was left with the feeling of nothing but embarrassment.

I couldn't deny that I liked her just because of that kiss.My heart beats fast every time I'm thinking about her. Oh geez, I'm completely gay for her right now.

She also mentioned to me that she is someone I've known for a long time. I sighed out of frustration. I realized that I'm not doing my work properly today so I decided to head home even though my shift is not yet done. I cleaned my desk and set the piled up papers aside. I got up from my chair and wore my brown trench coat.

I rode the elevator and a hand stopped the doors from closing. I'm expecting someone but it was one of my co-workers. I slightly shook my head because of my ridiculous actions and thoughts. I got out of the elevator and was about to head to the way to my unit but I remembered Mina and Chaeyoung earlier so I decided to eat lunch by myself.

I entered the restaurant and sat by the window. I was busy looking at the menu that I didn't noticed that someone already sat in front of me.

"Hi."

"Eh?"

It's her. Shit.

"What are you ordering?"

"Why are you here?"

I blushed and she chuckled because we spoke at the same time. "I'm here to eat lunch and I happen to spot you her so why not sit with you?"

She scanned at the menu and I continued to stare at her. I really want to see her whole face. Her sharp and intense eyes met mine. Shivers went down my spine.

"Have you picked what you want to order?" I nodded and raised her hand to signal the waiter

---

Our lunch took so long because waiters doesn't notice the tall girl, raising her hand. I raised mine and the waiter immediately went to our table. I was confused but we ordered. The tall girl didn't eat because she said was already full. She just watched me eat my lunch.

Our hands are brushing softly against each other while walking in the park. I remembered the scene again. She stole my first kiss. I don't know but half of me I wanted it and half of me wishing that my first kiss kiss was stolen by a guy.

It happened anyways, I can't turn back time.

"Don't you have work?" I asked and she shook her head

"I'm already done with my photoshoot. How about you?"

What should I answer? Obviously, I must not tell her about the reason why I'm not being productive with my assigned work today.

"The papers I have to read and sign keeps piling up so it made me very tired."

We sat down by the bench and watched the children playing in the playground with their parents and friends. I stared at her. Is she an idol? An actress? She said she's done with her photoshoot. Does that mean that she's somehow famous?

"Ya! Stop staring, I might melt." I blushed furiously and looked away.

She held her hand in front of me.

"I'm Sally, by the way. You must be Minatozaki Sana?" I nodded and shook her hand

"How did you know my name?" her eyes changed expression, telling me that she is smiling widely right now

"We are neighbors, actually."

Silence took over us once again. Wait, if she's my neighbor then how come I didn't noticed her before? We would've bumped into each other or something. I glanced at her and her face is back to a calm and stoic expression.

"Do you suddenly kiss strangers?" I noticed that she was taken aback with my question but still remained her expression.

"Nope. Also, you are not a stranger to me."

"Well, you are a stranger to me. You also stole my first kiss."

She blushed. I swear, her face turned a shade of pink.

"You should not look at me as a stranger. Instead, look at me as an acquaintance. I told you earlier, I'm someone you're already met and you've already known for a long time."

She stand ups and offered her hand to me. I looked at her, confused.

"Come on. I'll take you home." I held her hand, so warm.

She offered me to ride her car but I refused and said that I can walk on my own but she insisted. So I have no choice but to ride her car because we also live in the same condominium. A few minutes later, she kept driving straight and we already passed the condominium.

"Hey! Where will you take me?" she smirked

"Somewhere you'll scream my name." she laughed and I blushed in a deep shade of red

----------

Thank you for reading this short chapter. I hope you enjoy reading this. Ciao!

-WinterArchery