"Oh this universe is a curse"

CHAPTER 15

MINA

"Sana's mad at me now, Tzuyu. What should I do now?"

That wasn't in the plan though. Tzuyu planned on confessing everything right now but I basically ruined it. I was joking and I didn't noticed that Sana was listening.

Sana came back in Korea without us. She just left earlier. We didn't follow her as she might do something bad. We decided to give her space and time. I'm worried for my best friend though but Tzuyu called her unnies to take care of Sana. So, her other members flew back to Korea same schedule as Sana's.

Tzuyu continued to walk back and forth in front of me and Chaeyoung. She looks calm but her actions says the opposite.

"Tell her that it's all my fault."

I frowned, "No, we agreed to this right? We are here to help you. She will understand why you're doing this."

"I don't know, Mina-unnie. I just want to know if Sana will stay loyal to me after 10 years of my sudden disappearance." She sounded sad, I suddenly feel pity for her

"You and your doubt to Sana's loyalty. I already told you that she never forgot about you." I said

Tzuyu sighed. Guilt brushed all over her face. I understand her situation. Tzuyu's family, especially her parents, knew about her feelings towards Sana back then. As a result, they got furious and they went back to Taiwan. They'd hope that Tzuyu's sexual preference will change but her heart belongs to Sana and she rebelled.

She asked her parents to disown her.

Not long after, they accepted her. They accepted Chou Tzuyu. They had no choice but to respect their daughter's decision and feelings. As a sign of apology and acceptance, her parents helped her to find Sana. Tzuyu became an idol and a member of the famous girl group called Twice.

"We should tell her that you are both Sally and TzuYoda." Chaeyoung said, her arms crossed

Tzuyu went silent but someone spoke and interrupted us.

"Excuse me but I'll go now, cousin" Tzuyu's cousin went out of my room after changing back into her clothes, she was the one who acted as a back up and the one who portrayed Sally earlier.

"Tzuyu-ya. You can do it. I'll tell your parents about the next plan." Tzuyu nodded and we thanked her. Her cousin smiled and left the unit.

"Will she accept me as an idol?"

I smacked Tzuyu's head, "Of course, you pabo! Why would she reject you?"

"That hurts, unnie!" Tzuyu pouted while rubbing her head, "What I mean is that will she accept that we are, you know, far apart. I'm an idol and an actress at the same time. I know, how you girls think things like that and then get jealous when some girls talk or girls who goes closer to us."

I frowned, "Hey, watch it. It's not like you're not a girl also."

"Then let me rephrase it, unnie."

"Bottoms."

I blushed and Chaeyoung laughed like there's no tomorrow. They did a fist bump and Tzuyu slightly walked away, keeping distance from me.

Don't worry, Tzuyu. She will forgive you. She just needs some time to be ready and prepared for explanations. She needs space to clear her mind.

---

[WARNING: If you don't like the idea of suicide, then skip this part. This involves suicide, knife/blade and blood.]  

SANA

A month has passed and I keep on staying inside my room. I already forgave Mina and Chaeyoung expect for Tzuyu. They said that Tzuyu just needs some back up. That's why she asked Mina and Chaeyoung's help. They didn't explain anything to me which made me frustrated.

"We aren't in the position to talk about that, Sana... I hope you understand that, okay? It's was Tzuyu's plan so Tzuyu has the only right to tell everything to you."

That's what Mina said the day after I went back to Korea.

Tzuyu kept silent. Although, she always delivers flowers and foods everyday in the unit. I disregard those. I won't give notice to her peace offering until she explains everything. I know that she knows why Sally and TzuYoda aren't real.

Days passed and depression slowly kills and eats me from the inside. I still remember Mina's words about a month ago. My mind is like a CD player, her words are on repeat.

"My desire to have someone beside me to comfort and reassure me that everything will be alright materialized which was Sally and TzuYoda, as a result." I mumbled

They aren't real

I'm all alone in my unit. Mina went to buy groceries and also my anti-depressants. Chaeyoung went to her office before she returns back here. A train of suicidal thoughts ran into my mind.

I unconsciously stood up from my bed and walked towards the door. I opened the door and walked straight to the kitchen. I tried to look from something and found it. A knife. I looked at it.

I think it's sharp enough. I thought

I tried to use it to slice the paper, making sure that it is sharp enough to cut myself.

I don't want this to fail as much as I don't want to live anymore. This universe is a curse that I don't want to live in.

I rested the sharp blade in my wrist. I breathe in and out. I just have to stab my wrist, twist the blade and pull the blade down my forearm. It's the easiest and fastest way to die. (A/N: I just want you to know that you MUST not do this or reenact this. Please, I'm serious okay? I just learned that from our teacher in mapeh.)

I raised my hand while holding the knife and I'm ready to stab my wrist but someone interrupted and barged in.

"Don't do it, Sana!" I heard footsteps coming closer

 Too late. The blade already landed on my wrist.  

"Fuck..." I muttered

The voice of the girl echoed throughout the kitchen room but...

Blood trickled down my arm, flowing from my wrist. I feel weak. I was about to hit the cold, hard floor but the girl stopped that from happening.

"Sana!"

The girl vigorously shook me but my eyelids are feeling heavy, "I want to rest..."

"No, please! Sana!" she carried me in a bridal style and...

I blacked out.

I don't wanna live in a world where you are not mine.

----------