SaTzu shorts Ep. 2 presents Hotarubi no Mori E

A/N:

From now on, I'll be writing anime stories but SaTzu version. Let's just say this will serve as a filler for the story while I think about the next chapter without rushing it. Hope you enjoy this.

P.S

SaTzu is tragic and the story just happen to be tragic also. I miss this anime so I want to revive this and I'll try to remember all the feels in this anime.

-WinterArchery

~~~~~~~~~~

SANA

"Bye, Mom!" I shouted as I finished tying up the laces of my shoes

"Bye, Sana. Have fun and listen to grandma, okay?" I nodded

While I'm riding the train, I looked outside the window and reminisce the past few years I've spent with Tzuyu. Past hurts but I can't help but remember her every time I go back to my province.

---

9 years ago...

"C-can *sniff* s-s-someone he-help *sniff* me? Please..."

I kept on crying. I don't how but I'm completely lost in this forest. I keep shouting for help but no one is answering nor coming to my spot. I'm surrounded by tall and old-looking trees and bushes. I tried to remember my way back to grandma's home.

"M-mom?" I called as I heard a rustle of leaves

I lift my head up and saw someone but not my mom. A tall girl with a mask peeking through a tree trunk. I immediately stood up and ran to her but she avoided me and I collided with the grassy soil. The tall masked girl is wearing a white long-sleeved polo and denim jeans.

Who is she?

We were only staring at each other. I tried to reach for her but instead of taking my hand, she avoided me again. I ran to her once again but I ended up in the tree trunk. Every time I ran for her, she always avoid me. Once I felt tiredness, I sat down and frowned at her. She leaned in to another tree trunk.

"What's your name?" she asked

"Sana. Minatozaki Sana. How about you?" I said and smiled

"Call me Tzuyu."

"Chewy?"

"Tzuyu."

"Chewy?"

"Tzu-yu."

"Chewy." she shook her head and sighed

"Fine. Whatever you want to call me. Come on. I think you are lost. Let's get you home."

I quickly stood up and ran beside her. I looked at her, confused. "Why won't you let me touch you?"

"I have an allergy."

"Why?" she sighed

"Just don't. Please?" I nodded

While walking silently, she picked up a stick and she offered me the other end. "Come on. Hold the other end. You don't want to get lost again, do you?" I shook my head and immediately did as she told.

A few moments later, we reached an arc. We stopped and she said that I should go down the stairs and I'll be able to go back to grandma's house. I ran away from her and left her under the arc. Cold breeze passed my way and dried leaves flew in the air. I stopped running away and looked back.