"She was my brightest star"

CHAPTER 1

Sana

"Come on, Mina! I really want to go to their concert!" I whined in front of my best friend, who only took a glance at me and her attention is back to the television. My aegyo doesn't even affect her! Maybe because she can't do aegyo.

Just kidding. Note to self, I should never tell her that. She might punch me or something.

"Why don't you go to her concert alone?" I pouted but an idea came up so that I could make Mina come with me later. She knows that I have huge crush on a certain member in my favorite girl group, maybe that's why she emphasized the word 'her'.

I sat beside her in the couch and dialed Chaeyoung's number. I noticed Mina glancing at my phone so I smirked. I got 'ya, bitch.

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing?" she blocked my phone's screen with the use of her hand

"What?"

"Why are you going to call my girlfriend?" I chuckled

"'Cause why not? Besides, you don't even want to join me so why not invite my other best friend?"

I wriggled my eyebrows and she frowned. She knows that I know how to press the right buttons. I chuckled and she groaned. She used her index finger to touch the tip of my nose.

"I, sometimes, hate that you know how to change my mind in a second. Fine, I'll come with you later."

I grinned widely and kissed Mina's left cheek that made her frown and she looked at me in disgust. I crossed my arms.

"What? It's not like Chaeyoung doesn't kiss your cheeks" she rolled her eyes 

"Chaeyoung kisses my cheeks. I have no problem with that but my cheeks are only for her. So you don't the right to do that." I pouted and her attention went back to watching television.

~~~~~~~~~~

We're already inside the stadium but I feel like I'm the third wheel here. I bought another ticket for Chaeyoung since Mina said that she'll be bored and needed someone who can cuddle with her. I rolled my eyes for the nth time because of her. I mean, cuddling in the middle of the crazy and noisy crowd in a big stadium? But, I don't care anymore I also needed a companion so I just let her.

Twice isn't here yet so I talked to other ONCEs while I let the two lovers be in their own world. I got a news from the others that Twice will be showing some of their talents to play the instruments and Chou Tzuyu will be playing the guitar. I wish it's true. I can't wait though.

Tzuyu just give me this interesting vibe. The first time I saw her, it was like I'm in love. Like love at first sight. My heart beats fast when watching her in the television or in the stage. She is the brightest star.

My brightest star.

When I was in their prevvious fansign event for Likey, it was like my soul was captured. I was lost in her eyes. Oh, how I love to be lost in to her brown orbs. She was like piercing through me.

"Eh?" I said, confused

Everyone around me cheered and shouted. Then, I realized that the concert is starting. I see can see them! I can see Twice! I can finally see... Tzuyu. I cheered just like everyone around me. I waved my banner and candy bong like a mad woman but I don't care.

I did the fanchants to every song they sang and dance to. Then, it came to the time of the event that they will communicate with us, ONCEs.

"안녕, ONCEs!" Jihyo said and we cheered

"Are you enjoying the concert?"Nayeon asked

"Ne!"

"We are glad you are! Now, Tzuyu, will you please introduce the next song?" Jeongyeon asked Tzuyu in a teasing manner. She was obviously confused and surprised and doesn't know what to do.

She's so cute! Her dimples are showing that makes her cuter and more beautiful.

"Ne, Jeongyeonnie. I'm like TT, just like TT~" while singing the chorus, she was also dancing to it

Oh how I wish I brought my camera. My heart beats faster this time. I can't believe how she have this kind of effect on me. It sometimes makes me question my sexuality right now. Well, it's not like Mina is a bad influence to me.

The song started and I'm back to fangirling. Sometimes, I wish that Tzuyu has some kind of connection to me. I wanted to be close to her. I wanted her... to be mine.

My heart stopped for a second. I didn't know if she looked at me or she's just looking into a camera. I glanced to the people at the back but no one's recording or something. I looked back at Tzuyu and she's still staring at me. Her stare took my breath away. I don't know what to do.

I noticed that she nodded, signaling that she really is looking at me. I felt my face heat up. I thought that I looked like a tomato right now. Mina asked if I was okay. Of course, I said that I am.

She really is the brightest star.

My brightest star that I couldn't ignore.

----------

I'll be posting this story in AFF after I make an account. Haha! I hope you enjoy the first chapter. I'm sorry if the chapter is short. That's just my imagination can do. Expect other chapters to be short also. Haha! Anyways, ciao!

-WinterArchery