"I close my eyes, I flashback And just like that, I relapsed"

CHAPTER 11

SANA

"You didn't text me again!" Mina scolded me again with Tzuyu beside me

Gosh, this is embarrassing. I stayed quiet and listened to what she is saying. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, is beside Mina who is quiet also. Of course she can't do anything but to let Mina scold me.

"Got it? Sana, I don't know if you still remember me. First, your so-called childhood friend, TzuYoda. Next, this whole 'Sally' thing is getting into your mind. I don't get why you're acting like that when she's not here. I understand your happiness. I would never go against your happiness. If it makes you happy, then I won't interfere. But if it changes you into... like 'this', then I would want you to stop looking for her."

"Yeah, Mina's right. It's been a month, Sana. Don't you think that it's good if you have fun? Don't think about her for now." Chaeyoung said in a soft way

I nodded and Tzuyu patted my head. Mina asked me to go back to my room and she will talk about something to Tzuyu.

I  really feel like Mina is my mom now. I laid down in my bed. It's early in the afternoon so I'm going to take a nap.

---

I'm currently sitting down in our porch. My parents are not here because of their work. The maids are always the one who is beside me every single day.

"Squirrel!"

I smiled as I heard her cheerful voice. She waved at me and I waved back. I stood up and we ran to our garden to play.

"Ready or not, here I come~!" I shouted and turned around to find for a certain tall Yoda. I searched in the bushes, in the flower garden and behind the tree. I continued on looking for her for about a few minutes.

I stopped and panted while resting, "Yah! You sneaky Yoda!" I shouted, with a high pitched voice

I heard chuckles and giggles, "You think it's funny?"

I playfully pouted and stood up to continue in finding for her. For a few minutes, I gave up. TzuYoda laughed and I walked up to the flower garden.

Found her! She's so sneaky.

"Why didn't I saw you here?" I pouted once again and crossed my arms in front of my chest

"Because I'm a pretty flower." she flipped her hair and stoop up, walking away but she playfully smacked my butt.

"Yah! You pervert!" I chased her but she ran for her life

"Hey! It's your turn to hide. Stop chasing me!" TzuYoda laughed

She turned around to face the tree and started to count. I tried to think of a place to hide that is hard to find because I always lose to this hide-and-seek game.

I looked up and an imaginary light bulb popped above my head. I carefully climbed up and avoided looking below. I sat down in a branch and waited for TzuYoda to finish her count.

"1! Ready or not, here I come~"

"Squirrel, squirrel~ Where are you~?"

In a matter of a few minutes, she just won't give up. She's so persistent! She always have this determined look which makes her attractive. She won't reveal her true name. I didn't also.

When she reveals her true name, that's the time to mention mine to her.

"Yah, squirrel! Where did you learn this kind of trick? I usually find you in a matter of a minute." she chuckled

"Squirrel, it's lunch time! You better go inside now!" my mom shouted from the inside of our mansion

I also asked my mom to call me Squirrel so that TzuYoda won't know my real name.

"Come out now, Squirrel! I give up!"

"Yes!" I shouted and fist pumped in the air

The tall Yoda looked up and found me. I grinned at her, "I won! For the first time!"

She rolled her eyes, "Don't get too cocky. Come on, it's lunch time. Your mother might scold you if you won't go inside any moment now."

"Please, Squirrel. Be careful. You're clumsy but don't be that kind of person now."

I tried to go down but I was too scared.  

"Come on, Squirrel. I'll catch you, don't worry." she smiled, assuringly

Her arms are ready to catch me. I trust her. I slowly tried to go down but I lost my grip and fell. I expected my back to hit the soil but I landed on someone which happens to be TzuYoda.

"Ouch... You're heavy, Squirrel." she teased and I pouted

She patted my head and gently pushed me away from her. We laughed but stopped when my mother called me again.

...

"Bye, Squirrel~ See you tomorrow." she waved at me and I waved back with a grin in my face

I was about to go inside the mansion but something surprised me. TzuYoda surprised me.. She ran back to me and hugged me tightly. She patted me head and gently kissed my forehead. I blushed in a shade of pink

"Thank you for making me happy, Squirrel. See you when I see you~" she whispered

I nodded and hugged her back. We pulled away from each other and bid our goodbyes once again. Slowly, her shadow began to fade.

...

The next day, she didn't came. I waited at the porch but I didn't see her not her shadow.

Until the next day.

And then another day.

Days passed. I waited patiently.

Months passed. I waited patiently.

Years passed, I tried to wait but I slowly grew tired. I didn't expect that that day will be the last day that I will be seeing her.

"I'm sorry--"

---

"TzuYoda!"

I sat up and slapped my forehead. I unconsciously dragged my hand down until it landed on my wet cheek. I was wiping my tears but my door burst open. A worried Mina greeted me. She quickly walked towards my direction and hugged me tight.

"I know you're too confused now. You should take a rest from all these." I slowly nodded and my tears betrayed me as they roll down my cheeks.

----------

I'm sorry TT I suddenly feel sad for Sana and Tzuyu/Sally/TzuYoda

I hope you enjoyed this sad chapter.

P.S

Double update :3

Ciao~

-WinterArchery