"Maybe you'd be my first"

CHAPTER 12

SANA

"Come on, sleepyhead!" Mina still pulling my right leg, trying to pull me away from my bed.

"Fucking hell, Myoui! It's still 7 o'clock! Let me sleep!" I shouted while kicking her away. Mina stopped but suddenly someone with small hands grabbed both of my ankles and she successfully pulled my away from my bed.

"Good job, Chaengie~ Mommy will give you a treat later."

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration

"What do you even want from me?" I said while rubbing my butt that landed hard on the cold floor.

"We'll be going in a vacation!" Mina said with excitement in her voice. I saw Chaeyoung carrying some baggage. They prepared without informing me.

"I haven't prepared my things." I stood up to fix myself in the bathroom and Mina followed me, leaning on the door frame.

"Don't worry, we already did. Now come on, slow poke, we have a flight to catch."

"What's with you calling me names right now?" I glared at her and she just shrugged her shoulders

---

"Waaah~ Thank you, Minari and Chaeyoung~" I hugged both of them, tightly.

"Y-yeah, Sana... We c-can't b-breathe!" I pulled away and they breathe for air

We walked towards the hotel near the shore. Apparently, both of these gays are really prepared. I can't believe them. But I can't blame them for this. I have been inside my room for two weeks already. Only going out to eat. I took a break for work because I couldn't do anything productive. My mind, soul and body won't do what it is made to do.

This will help me relax and organize my thoughts for a moment.

We entered the room and I threw myself in the white, fluffy bed. I wanna sleep.

"Hey, don't sleep yet. It's still early in the afternoon. We still have to try Palawan!" Mina shakes me.

"Okay! Okay, I'm awake. Chill, you penguin!"

They surprised me because I'm the only one in my room and these two gays will be staying in another room. It's a win-win though. I don't have to hear those sinful sounds.

We changed into our swimwear. I can't believe Mina bought me a new one. I wore a tank top and shorts with my black two-piece underneath. We got out of the hotel so I wear my beach hat and sunglasses.

"You won't go swimming?" Chaeyoung asked

Mina is already in the crystal clear water, wearing a blue two-piece. While Chaeyoung is wearing sleeveless top and board shorts.

"Maybe later, Chaeng. I'll just look around for a bit." she nodded and jogged towards to Mina who's talking to some guy

I walked away when I heard Chaeyoung's possessive voice. I looked around and Palawan is beautiful. It is relaxing and refreshing at the same time. Not much people are here so I'm fine for now. Mostly are foreigners though.

There are souvenir shops and seafood restaurants. I bet we will eat in one of these restaurants later for dinner. While I was looking around and I wasn't paying attention to where I'm walking, I bumped into someone with a cold drink in their hand that spilled onto my tank top.

"You should watch where you are going, bitch!" said the girl, she and her friends were about to do something to me as they surround me but a voice stopped them.

"I'm sorry but my girlfriend is too clumsy. Now if you'll excuse us, she has to change her clothes." Dahyun pulled me away from the group of girls

"Dahyun? Why are you here?"

"Just need a break from the hectic schedule. I'm with my other members though."

Tzuyu

"Where are they?" Dahyun looked back at me

"They're in their hotel room. Let's go swimming?" I nodded

We got back to where Chaeyoung and Mina were but they are gone, "Eh? Where are they?"

"Who?"

"Mina and Chaeyoung." Dahyun tilted her head, "They must be in their room."

I mentally facepalmed, "Yeah, I think you're right."

Dahyun and I removed our clothes, leaving our two-piece. A lot of guys looking in our direction as we walk towards the water. We played in the crystal clear water without realizing the time. It's almost dinner time so we immediately got out of the water, grabbed our clothes and walked to the hotel to change our clothes.

I left Dahyun in the elevator when we arrived at the 3rd floor as she said that their room is in the 6th floor. I entered my room and changed for dinner. I heard a knock so I slightly opened the door. I saw Mina, who is smiling widely, with Chaeyoung, who is looking slightly tired.

"Let's eat dinner now, Sana. So I can sleep. I'm so tired." Chaeyoung yawned

We go down using the elevator and I lead them to the place where there are many seafood restaurants that I saw earlier. We entered to one of them and I spotted Dahyun and her other members. I tried to hide from them but Dahyun's eagle eyes spotted me so she shouted my name out loud.

They moved to our table. Tzuyu sat beside me but I exchanged seats with Chaeyoung so I'm sitting beside Dahyun. The tall maknae frowned but I tried not to look at her intense gaze.

---

Five days has passed and I'm still avoiding Tzuyu. Neither I laid my eyes on hers nor talking to her. She tries but fails. I can feel her anger now though. Good thing, tomorrow will be our last day here. I can easily avoid her if we are away from each other.

Mina, Chaeyoung and I finished shopping. We are walking back to the hotel to rest. I walked towards my room after I said good night to them and opened the door. It's dark inside and when I turned the lights on I gasped as I found Tzuyu sitting in couch, facing to me.

Her head leaning into her palm, her elbow resting in the arm rest, with her intense gaze. Her eyes piercing through me. I avoided my eyes.

"W-why are y-you here? How d-did you get i-inside?" I asked, mentally cursed because I'm stuttering.

I flinched as she stood up from the couch and walked towards my direction. I walked backwards until my back hit the door.

"Shit." I mumbled

She trapped me using her hands beside my head. She lowered herself up until my height. I can feel her hot breathe but I kept my eyes away from her.

"Look at me." she said with authority, shivers run down my spine

She sounds attractive with her deep, husky voice. My body have its own mind. I looked at her and immediately regretted as her eyes were burning with anger and... lust.

"Fuck it." she mumbled and kissed me deep

I kissed back and our kiss deepened. Fuck, feels familiar.

----------

Let your imagination run wild HAHAHAHA

Don't kill me please. I still have to write other satzu ffs TT

Ciao! *instantly hides away*

-WinterArchery